Sikh Sants

chamkila

VJKK VJKF,

I have a question about all these Sikh Sants what do these people do for the sikh faith, have any of these Sants done any thing for Khalistan.

I said this once before I only have respect for Sant Jernail Singh because he was a true Sikh, most of the other sants just sit around talking and making money.

We need some one like the Dalai Lama to bring a peaceful Khalistan movement get the westen counties to help us. What do you guys think about this ?

VJKK VJKF.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can give you many examples.

Baba Darshan singh jee of dhakee sahib have just come out of jail for speaking up for khalistan. They were detained in 1997

Baba Baljeet Singh Jee from Dadoo sahib continually have been in jail for murder or attempted murder charges. They openly stated radhaswamis, nirinkarees, namdharees, pakhandee sadhus, sucha saudaa and other groups are spawned from hell. They said they will do all to get rid of them. Last time i phoned them they said they had surrounded the succha sauda temple and were "doing some good work".

Baba Jagjeet Singh Harkhowalae have been in and out of prison and were in prison with sant baba harnam singh jee and Sant baba jarnail singh jee. They have lost all of the items handed down to them by great saints which were confiscated by the police.

Baba Sabjot singh jee Bedi who are Guru Nanak Dev Jees 17th descendants have started the panthic morcha and sant samaaj to get rid of the corruption in india done by goups like the akali dal, dal khalsa and to get rid of sect who disregard the Satguru. They are trying to compete and get the corrupt akalis out of power in punjab.

There was a massive khalistan conference a couple of years ago in wolverhampton, england where everyone went on and on about how we need it soon which we do. Baba jagjeet singh jee went with us and when they took the stage they said

"You talk of khalistan on a sunday and forget about it for the other six days, when you go to india you do so without telling anyone in order to not get hurt or killed, you collect money for the family of shaheeds but it never seems to get there."

"If you want khalistan come with me to india. I will stand

in front of you all and be happy to lead. Don't be fooled many of us will die but i am ready to accept that. If you have problem with finances i will personally pay for each one of your tickets i am sure i can contact people and help pay for them."

Baba jee said "those who want to come with me tomorrow raise your hands remember you are in front of the guru so remember the consequences of lying"

I was there along with all the other sangat which definatly was in the thousands only about three people put their hands up. One was a 60 year old male in a wheelchair and the others were elderly grandmothers.

I felt so shameful that we can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

Sants do try but we let ourselves down.

The panthic morcha movement and the sant samaj are done to bring awareness regarding the situation in punjab and also to do gurmat veechar.

Baba Sarbjot singh jee does not want any violence in their movement as we dont want the government to say that we are terrorists so they are trying through elections and colleges where students, the voice of tommorrow can bring sikhi back into power.

I'm not sure to tell you the truth. I know in the uk the sikh secreteriate is working hard ith the british government o sort something out and in america the council of khalistan is working with the government there.

Try to contact the sikh secreteriate they may be able to help you

Sorry i cant help further

I have a question about all these Sikh Sants what do these people do for the sikh faith, have any of these Sants done any thing for Khalistan.

the sikh sants that are actually REAL come to help others... some of the rare sants that we've been blessed with have (with gurus kirpa of course) brought soo many people on to the right path..

so... some of these rare sants have helped many people come into sikhi, and they've done endless seva for the panth.. although they may not all have done something for Khalistan, they still did lots of other seva

(when i say sikh sants i mean proper, high avastha gurmukhs)

vaheguru jee ka khalsa

vaheguru jee kee fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Baba Sarbjot singh jee does not want any violence in their movement as we dont want the government to say that we are terrorists so they are trying through elections and colleges where students, the voice of tommorrow can bring sikhi back into power.

can u plz tell abt baba sarbjot singh jee.i think baba sarbjot singh jee is also under da influence of tis fake akalis in punjab. somew months back, they hav formed their own akali party n he is da president of tat akali dal(i duno da name of tat party). wat i know is baba sarbjot sinhgh jee is nt doing any parchar or sewa in punjab(dont know abt western countries).

2day punjab really needs gr8 sewadars of panth for sikhi parchar :) @ :( @ .

what is more important to you Khalistan or Jivan Mukhti? It is one thing to stand up and say we need khalistan, it is another to say all the other sants have done nothing if they are not helping Khalistan. In My Opinion the purpose of a Sant ( i mean the Real Sants ) is to liberate his/her deciples not Khalistan. Perhaps it is on their list, but definetly not the first priority they have.

There are few like Sant Jarnail singh ji, but in those few that do exist 99% are corrupted.

Khalistan has become a Dream in the minds of many...the Reality of it happening is fading fast.