How Do Dreams Affect Our Day To Day Life?

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blush.gifblush.gif Talkin of dreams i cant get to sleep!!!!!!!

i lay there for a couple of hrs thinkin about the most random things wacko.gifwacko.gif:@ @ :@ @

-GuruFateh

Some people don't get dreams, but visions in form of dreams...this is what i think Papi was trying to say. Btw, did those things come true?

some of them do come true, its like my mom has a sixth sense about stuff

i know this stuff is suppose to be superstitious n all but here goes. this one time my dad had his left eye twiching a LOT, it was twiching for like a week n later we found out my chacha in germany had passed away. the weird thing was his eye stopped twiching the day my chacha died. i was like ohmy.gif

i try my best not to believe in this stuff but when things like that happen i cant help it....

i heard if the left one twitches its bad luck n gud luck for the right one... :)

is all this is true i hope my right eye starts twitching i got exam results coming!!! no.gif

i heard if the left one twitches its bad luck n gud luck for the right one... :)

is all this is true i hope my right eye starts twitching i got exam results coming!!! no.gif

i think for males its right=gud left=bad and females its left=gud and right=bad

some of them do come true, its like my mom has a sixth sense about stuff

lol my bro and sis are like that, they will see something in their dreams and a few days later they see it 4 real and then they're like ohmy.gif that happened in my dreammm lol

one of the weirdest dreams i has was like a few years ago when a family friend passed away and that night my mom dreamt he was like still alive and like he was doing his gardening or something and my sister dreamt of him too and when she woke up she felt a presence in the room and like she said it looked like him :) @ lol and i dreamt about being in hell wacko.gif like there was some wall made from fire and like you had to get over it grin.gif

buttt my bestesetstetstettstetstettstetstest dream was like a month ago i dreamt of Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawhale, it was like wowwww

Like they came to my house and loads of Singhs were with them and Sant ji were like let’s recite bani so I was reciting from a gutka and I kept mispronouncing this one Word so Sant ji were like correcting my pronunciation and they talked with sooooooo much piaar, like that’s all they had – love!! Nothing less. The way they spoke to me was like astonishsing it was allllll piaaaar, ah gosh. You could just feel the love vibrating and radiating from them, made you feel warm. And then we were walking down my hallway and we ended up at a theme park – drayton manor to be exact for those of you who know it. Lol that was sort of weird. Anyways we went on the rapid water ride thing (before anyone has a heart attack it's like just sitting in a boat on the lake not a water slide!!!) except the boats were like two seaters so I sat with Sant ji, and they were sitting there just chilling in a white long chola and navy blue dastaar with their hazooria; and I just sat there staring at them because they were so mesmerizing, and then I looked back and there was an empty boat behind us, so I thought I would get in there and leave Sant ji alone in their boat; so I climbed in except this boat was faulty and it like zoomed backwards and I was like holding on so tight and I nearly fell in the water and I ended up under some bridge, n next thing I saw was Sant ji came rowing back and told me to come back in their boat because it was safer. they said if you go out on your own then you will fall in the water and drown but if you come in my boat you will be safe pray.gif

personally i really needed to hear that at that time, and i woke up with the words Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawhale ringing in my ears

Guest peacemaker

jgu supnw bwjI bnI iKn mih Kylu Kylwie ]

jag supanaa baajee banee khin mehi khael khaelaae ||

The world is a drama, staged in a dream. In a moment, the play is played out

d_oh.gif

More often than not I hardly remember my dreams and if i do its usually for the first couple of minutes after I wake but unless I write it down or keep thinking about it, its hard for me to recall exactly what I drempt. And because I can't remember them or because they dont' have a lasting effect on me, I take it with a grain of salt and figure they aren't worth remembering.

I wouldn't say dreams are necessarly a bad thing or a good thing. In my limited experience I find it that dreams that stick with you for a long time, leave a lasting impression or get you 'thinking' should be analyzed. I've only had few dreams really stick with me and when I did analyze them - they were alot of help. In many of ways I feel that dreams are a way of uncovering your unconscious, feelings-thoughts - emotinos that are soo deeply embedded that our conscious is not mature enough to process those thoughts -they're a good way of tapping unto your inner self's thoughts and feelings.

Again tho, I wouldnt say this about all dreams, just the ones that get you thinking.

bul chuk maf

Angad Singh