Indian Call Centres Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

Balait_da_Sher

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Canada, we have laws governing how call centres operate. If you don't want them calling you, you simply say, "please take me off your calling list and add me to your do-not-call list."

Doing things like hanging up, pretending to be an answering machine, or saying you're not interested simply puts your number back into the system so someone is definately going to call you back to try again. This is because most companies don't dial numbers manually...they're dialing through a computer which requires every call to be coded with an outcome. So whoever calls you will code the call as things like "answering machine" so you'll get called again in order for them to try to speak to a person, or "call again" if they didn't get the chance to complete their spiel because you cut them off or hung-up, or "not qualified" if you don't sound like the actual homeowner.

Basically, the only way to get your number NOT called repeatedly is to either get your name removed from the lists (refer to my first paragraph), or to BUY whatever they're selling...in which case they'll stop calling you until your subscription runs out...then they'll start from square one all over again!!

I always get calls from 3G, theyre so annoying and they think they know better english then you, one of them tried to get smart and started spelling what he was trying to say, and these people call you back every other day

Another thing which is just as annoying as call centres is jehovas witness, they turn up outside ur door and they stand so close to your door that you cant shut it and u have to keep reasoning with them to go home, once me and my cousin were at home alone and the jehovas witness turned up again so i took out a Gutka and my cousin brought i picture of one of the Guru's and I began reading the mool mantar and started saying "become Sikh, they dont force you to run around to peoples houses getting abuse" and they were just like ohmy.gif

omg once yeh, i got this fone call those annoying ones talking about conservatories and kutchens, So they rang and i picked up, and i knew they were the annoying ones. i picked up and they were like hi we have great offers on kitchens...etc...etc...etc...

so i was like o really do u ?/??

so as they were wasting ym time, i thought let me fool them a little, so i start 2 giv this whole list

i want double glazed windowns in the kitchen,

a new conservatory

with polished vanished doors

double fridge

2 double cookers with 2 ovens

et etc...gave this long list,

then finally they gave me the pricei ts guna cost and i was like ACTUALLY U KNOW WHAT, LEAVE IT...

lol..they were lyk wat da hell...so i said u know the way you annoy us and waste our time thats the same way i wasted your time

Wjkk wjkf

Juss to let ya know guys..I actually work in an Indian Call Center for a UK firm.....lol

its was pretty intresting to know what the 'general public' think about the Call Center Guys...

take care

Wjkk wjkf

ohmy.gif Oh My Goshhhhh are you chris?! lol well you never no :umm:

3G? or BT?