new site

Mkhalsa

just looking through the web when i found the following site

www.udasi.org

Seems to just be the opening page so far and no website created. Does anyone know who is the webmaster. I am intrigued by this site. I would just like to know if anyone has the aarta of guru nanak dev jee written by Udasi Sant Baba Sri Chand Jee on MP3.

Can anyone help

Here all the site information I could get

Domain ID:D96767827-LROR

Domain Name:UDASI.ORG

Created On:28-Apr-2003 13:55:29 UTC

Last Updated On:08-Oct-2003 22:50:46 UTC

Expiration Date:28-Apr-2004 13:55:29 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:R11-LROR

Sponsoring Registrar:R11-LROR

Registrant ID:tuJ5Py5yd5bOEhrq

Registrant Name:Nanak Das

Registrant Organization:Nanak Das

Registrant Street1:College Hall, Malet Street

Registrant City:London

Registrant Postal Code:WC1E7HZ

Registrant Country:GB

Registrant Phone:+44.7956468844

Registrant Email:nick@freedom2surf.net

Admin ID:tuIz0dW7czINTwaa

Admin Name:Nanak Das

Admin Organization:Nanak Das

Admin Street1:College Hall, Malet Street

Admin City:London

Admin Postal Code:WC1

Admin Country:GB

Admin Phone:+44.1727811530

Admin Email:nick@freedom2surf.net

Billing ID:tu4aZC026ZwlhWjH

Billing Name:Dionne Tidey

The email address here look like the people from f2s (ISP), so it could be that f2s registered the domain for Nanak Das

I can ask one question about the site why does it have a OM between Guru Ji and Baba Sri Chand, if I remember right at the end Baba Sri Chand was allowed to be part of the Sikh faith. So why the OM ?

unfortunatly udasis like the nirmala are parts of sikhism that are accepted however each add a hindu twist to sikhism as you can see on that opening page where it states that guru nanak dev ji were a form of vishnu while that bhat bikha who was an incarnation of bhrama writes in the satguru granth sahib jee that guru nanak dev jee were no other then god themselves as rain immerses in the ocean so the guru did with god and they can never be seperated.

If guru jee was a form of Vishnu our tenth master would have wrote that in the choubis avtar.

Thanks for finding out that information for me.

unfortunatly udasis like the nirmala are parts of sikhism that are accepted however each add a hindu twist to sikhism as you can see on that opening page where it states that guru nanak dev ji were a form of vishnu while that bhat bikha who was an incarnation of bhrama writes in the satguru granth sahib jee that guru nanak dev jee were no other then god themselves as rain immerses in the ocean so the guru did with god and they can never be seperated.

If guru jee was a form of Vishnu our tenth master would have wrote that in the choubis avtar.

Thanks for finding out that information for me.

So does that mean Guru Nanak Dev JI was not a form of vishnu.

I ask these odd question because the more I get into Sikhi the more Links I find to Hinduism. Which I don't understand.

Hindus can claim what they like, muslims can claim that Guru jee was a pir of their religion, the bhuddists can clain the Guru was a great lama of theirs but according to any sadhu sants and the satguru granth sahib jee Guru Nanak dev jee became part of god obviously they could not be god as the lord is Ajoonee (when who does not take birth or enter the cycle of life).

The only possibility of a previous birth given for Guru Granth Sahib Jee is Raja Janak who is written about by Bhai Gurdas Jee.

This person was one of the greatest teachers of god ever and a kind soul.

Many old Hindu sadhus learned from him such a ved vyas who wrote 22 saloks about guru nanak dev jee over 2500 years before their birth and even stated their name "bedi bansat Nanak" in the final salok. They stated that they would be the greatest soul to appear in the period of kaljug

However i am not knowledgable to say for sure.

However if Guru Nanak Dev Jee were Vishnu then Guru Gobind Singh Jee would have put them in the 24 incarnations of vishnu. Guru Gobind singh jee had the complete knowlege as all the gurus had. They obviously would not have forgotten such a thing or left it out.

According to the guru the next time vishnu comes to earth he will be in the form of kalkee which is at the end of kaljug, which i think is quite some time away.

"According to the guru the next time vishnu comes to earth he will be in the form of kalkee which is at the end of kaljug, which i think is quite some time away."

I am lost again vishnu being the Hindu god, you say Guru Ji say that he will come at the end of kaljug so that would mean we are hindu, because Guru ji belives in Vishnu and we believe what Guru ji tell us and Vishnu being a Hindu God would mean that we are Hindu.

I know theres only one god, so that could mean that Guru ji means WaheGuru will come at the end of Kaljug is that right.

I am not mad or any thing, I am a sikh and not a hindu but all this stuff about vishnu I get lost.

Your not mad its probably the way i have written it.

Guru Jee wrote alot of bani in the sarbloh and dasam granth which is regarding hindu gods. This was to show that during their lives they did things which were not godly and were shameful. Such as ego in making others pray to them and deluding the world about god.

Id suggest reading the dasam granth and sarbloh granth very knowledgable for history.

However i wont suggest any sites as someone in this forum will find a fault with everyone of them

What does it matter if Vishnu comes back it has no effect on us as We have the embodiment of God in the Satguru.

All knowlege of god is contained in the satguru thats all we need

Sat Sri Akal:

What in the Kal Yug? A Sikh is one who takes Amrit and abides by the Rehat they are given. Why suddenly these exceptions of Udasis and Nirmalas and all non-Amritdharis?

Take Amrit and live by the Rehat, you are a Sikh. Don't take Amrit and talk of Hindu dieties all day, you ain't. Period.