Miracles

few months ago....i attended a sukhmani sahib katha here

it was like when ever...i had something in my mind......bhai sahib who was doin katha.....will look at me.....n the topic changes....everything he says......were actually answers to my question......i was like ohmy.gif ...how he knows?

and a few ppl from the sangat had the same experience

"Ghat Ghat Ki Antar Ki Jaanat ||"

:nihungsmile:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ohmy.gif today jus nowwwww!!!!

*calms down*

VJKK VJKF

as some of you are aware i was absent from msn for the most of last week because my PC died. :cry:

i couldn't get it to start, i got it fixed on friday, unfortunately the engineer guy said it was probably down to a virus, after many attempts, we couldn't get windows up and running and so i had 2 restore factory settings which wiped all of my hard drive clean :cry: and i was rly sadddddd because i had lotsa special pics/kirtan etc stored which i hadn't got round to backing uppppp...

when i got my pc working i did a frantic search hoping atleast some pictures would be saved (looll ther wasnt, just as i had thought DUHHH blush.gif )

anyway, today is monday and i was jus talking to my friend about how i felt my sikhi seemed to be "dissapearing" over the past few days cuz i keep getting angry over dumb stuff .. and for that reason i was just transferring some more kirtan files ( shout out to G.Kaur :@ LOL , thaaaankkkssss x x ) to my mp3 player so i could listen to them in my room all on my lonesome :D

and as i was doing that .. ohmy.gif i found some pictures, that had some how managed not to get deleted.. and they were pics of me in a dastaar!! let me elaborate on the significance of this - i dont actually wear a dastaar, i tied one once to see what it would look like tongue.gif as u do LOL and those pictures were saveddddddd :D

out of everything i had on my hard drive THOSE were saved :s woohoo.gifrockon.gif

excuse me..i have to go now cuz im all emotional :s Happy Happy Joy Joy :cry: LOL pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

gudniiiiiighttttt

VJKK VJKF

Isnt that more of a co incidence?

Well you could say it is a miracle... to an extent.

its not a miracle lol but its significant to me :D cuz i had to reinstall all programmes onto the hardrive cuz EVERYTHING was gone there was no files, no nothing.my hard drive was "deserted" looolll

its not a miracle lol but its significant to me :D cuz i had to reinstall all programmes onto the hardrive cuz EVERYTHING was gone there was no files, no nothing.my hard drive was "deserted" looolll
did u have to reinstall windows???? if yes, then its definitely weird that you still had all the files. if not, then its jus a coincedence. :D