Career

singh_sandhu

In my new tutor group today we had to introduce ourselves. This <banned word filter activated> wants to be a professional toilet cleaner LOL.gif I was dying :wub: it was sooo funny, and he was being serious aswell. Even the tutor thought yeah he;s joking and he goes to the person, you have good sense of humour, and the person was like no actually I'm being serious.

LOL.gif :wub: WEIRDO wacko.gif

VJKK VJKF

I guess if thats his real passion he can start by cleaning mine now :wub:

hehehehehehehehe

VJKK VJKF!

lol lol lol LOL.gif

In my new tutor group today we had to introduce ourselves. This <banned word filter activated> wants to be a professional toilet cleaner LOL.gif I was dying :wub: it was sooo funny, and he was being serious aswell. Even the tutor thought yeah he;s joking and he goes to the person, you have good sense of humour, and the person was like no actually I'm being serious.

lol, LOL.gif

k i'll ruin the party by saying this but ummm i think we should respect people a whole lot who clean our gund.

o sandhu yaar, where u been? grin.gif bada chir ho gaya

k i'll ruin the party by saying this but ummm i think we should respect people a whole lot who clean our gund.

o sandhu yaar, where u been? grin.gif bada chir ho gaya

I had cum bak to scotland, came to see ma mum, she not really well no.gif

She's recovering a little now..

Wiv Guru Ji's Kirpa pray.gifd_oh.gif

• 7 years later...

It's all good Sitargirl don't mind him, he's "attempts" to be funny at times, just kidding around. It's good to laugh a little. :lol: Anyways, yeah it would be a good site to see Papi. But they can do whatever they want, the fact of the matter is when I flying with Air Canada, they gonna know SIKHS RUN CANADA! :cool: because you know we cool like that. (Actually there is already a SINGH in Air-Canada as a pilot, and a lot of Singh Mundas as Flight Attendants, along with our Punjabi Girls.) :TH:

Hello Singh Sahab ji,

I am going to do study to become Commercial Pilot as there are not many Sardars in Canada (Civil Aviation). So as you said there is a Singh in Air Canada, can you please give some information about him so that I can get hold of him ? I have a question regarding beard. Is there any kind of rule in Airline that stops a beard guy to fly a plane ?

When I was gathering the information about rules and regulation, I came to know from many people that in north america you are not allowed to fly with beard above 25000 feet. Some pilots said as well that you must be clean shaven. So please advise me on it so that I can plan according to it.

Thanks,

Amrinder Singh

I want to be a primary school teacher because I want younger kids to know about Sikhism and as i'm amritdhari I can promote our beautiful gursikhi saroop so that Sikh kids don't have to be ashamed (which they shouldn't anyway) of having long hair or being different by covering their head etc! Also so many kids from other background don't know what/who a Sikh is!

I remember my teacher telling me that she had never known what a Sikh was and one day on the bus she saw a amritdhari Singh and got freaked out by his shri sahib! Hopefully with more awareness from a young age, will mean amritdhari people wont have to experience things like that !

Well either that or working with children who are in care because that seems like the type of thing a Gursikh should be doing anyway - helping the needy! :)

by the way has anyone done the qualified teacher status (QTS) skills test exam? apparently its a killer! :wow: