Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj

Pakandi baba

I'm the first one to condemn pictures that have been created by artists, that they insist have a likeness to the Gurus. I don't believe this as no pictures exist of the Gurus!! - But this image moves me, why i do not know! Well i do know, because if this is what my Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj looks like. The white sleek beard and the lovely gol paag. And his eyes are closed deep in contemplation. I hope Waheguru will forgive me for falling to my knees and prostrating before this image!

pray.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifpray.gif

post-5005-1156170016.jpg

Fateh

If u look at the portrait which nanaksar gurdwaras use, that portrait was painted under guidence of Sant Baba Nand Singh ji who wen looking at Mahraaj's saroop could see Guru Nanak Dev Ji, there is a story that i was told wen i went india about a singh, i think he was a keertani and he asked Baba ji wot he saw wen he looked at Mahraaj's saroop, Baba ji asked the keertani to come to him and wen baba ji held the keertani, he told him to look at guru ji . The keertani could see Guru Nanak dev ji sittin down in bhagti. in my personal opinion the nanaksar portrait is the most realistic because the others always show guru ji as being quite heavy and guru ji travelled North, east, south and west so i doubt he was that heavy. Anyways pictures are useless because its the teaching that counts. i hope i offended no1, i had no intention

fateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I'm the first one to condemn pictures that have been created by artists, that they insist have a likeness to the Gurus. I don't believe this as no pictures exist of the Gurus!! - But this image moves me, why i do not know! Well i do know, because if this is what my Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj looks like. The white sleek beard and the lovely gol paag. And his eyes are closed deep in contemplation. I hope Waheguru will forgive me for falling to my knees and prostrating before this image!

pray.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifpray.gif

What you have donr matha tekna to a picture of Guru Nanak????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What you have donr matha tekna to a picture of Guru Nanak

*Edits ?*

Yes i know Khalsa ji! I haven't literally taken to my kness and worshipped the image, just by using the smilies on here! :TH: