Rss Ramdev In Southall

Guest militant singh

i heard ppl say JAI MATA DI outside the Gurdwara wen he was leaving, and the ladies wer touchin his feet.

If i had the abitity i'd gather all the bibian (not all 1% are not involved in bipran ki reet) and have them thrown into the sea!! :):@

Bavik bani is just a title,

the bani I refer of i cant remember the Name of the Bani but Shaib has told us of the haal of the world as kaljug get furtur down its devolment.

Well those that follow the Guru, should remember to remain Atal in our faith when this time arrives!! Satgur buchave pray.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mums watches his programs everday, at first i was really weary but having seen my mum better her health, the yoga he teaches is kinda good. My mum aint the only one, i knw many aunites & unlces bettering their health to the point where they no longer require medication.

Having said that i too began listening to his programs occassionally, one day i was watching his program which was done in UK. Swami Ramdev said (a guist).."Many Muslims and Christians too learn yoga, it is not only Hindu's & amongst Hindu's there are Sikhs Jains and buddhist too"

He said "Hinduo meh Sikh, Budd, Jain"..meaning amongst Hidu's there are Sikh, Buddhists and Jain...fishy grin.gif dont u think?

what i said, i heard myself

BTW im not saying he funds RSS, iv seen no proof

This Ramdev bloke still in the country, can't wait for the swami to get on the plane back to Hindoostan!

His special VIP visits to a number of the UK Gurdwaras really highlights the flaw in the Kaum which these people can so easily exploit. It's sad, we as Sikhs can't control our own Guru Ghars that's how bad it's become. All todays Sikh leaders are good for are <admin-profanity filter activated>-kissing fake babay, swamis, jathedars. Forget any other Sikh issues.

Stage time is given to someone who can flex his stomach muscles infront of the sangat, but who gives time to someone who tells you to give your head for the Akal Purakh and keep rehat. Guru Ji's Singh is seen as the fanatic today, he's termed a "katarpanthi" by other supposed Sikhs for following Guru Ji's Hukam. Keeping Khalsa Rehat is seen as a redundant activity, as today one can better their life be living as a swami or dehdhari preaches. Everyone wants the easy option, yet still call themselves Sikhs.

Its suprising, how all these aunties and uncles usually never go to the Gurudwara, to pay respects to our Guru Ji, but when some Hindu guy who does the weirdest crap with his stomach comes, there all pushing and shoving to get to the front.

Now is it just me or is this guy more of a pakandi baba then a yoga teacher. The people that go to his classes, worship him more than the appear to do yoga. And the stories his followers tell are sooo freakin stupid. for example, one guy goes that the yoga cured his Aids within a Month, Another women goes she lost 3stone in 2 weeks. grin.gif

If your parents want to do yoga, tell them to learn of the 3HO organisation, at least they do simran with their yoga and they are Sikh. All this guy does is preach Hindu stuff.

Wahegruooo ji ka Khalsa Wahegurooo ji ki Fatehh!

Hi to everyone first of all.

Yes I was there when he was about to arrive. Couldnt do nought about it when the commitee had planned him coming so discreetly knowing full well that some youths most probably will ''batter him''.

What surprised me though was the amount of bibiyan meditating while he was talking normally, never seem to be doing the same posture when simran is happening so often at the Gurdvara Sahibs at Park ave or Havlock rd. This guy really has a big following, sad that the same followers can not find the strength and answers from Guru Shabad.

I dont much about him and RSS but I do believe we as sikhs do not need such a person coming in to Guru jis Darbar telling us how to feel good when we as sikhs should find that spiritual strength from bhagthi...in other words meditation and following our Guru ji's hukum.

Bhuk chuk maafs sagat jio.

see you soon

the other day i watched it and he was singing hindu bhajans shud seen all the bibyaa auntyah uncle joining in, then @ gurdwara sahib the easy shabads, they cant sing, their mouths get broken..funny how that happens..

or they'll start 2 chat in the divaan hall.. no.gif

Instead, why don't they just invite the 3ho gursikhs. Thats would be much better, atleast it would inspire sikhs to take amrit and adopt khalsa dastar!

tru say :TH:

Instead, why don't they just invite the 3ho gursikhs. Thats would be much better, atleast it would inspire sikhs to take amrit and adopt khalsa dastar!

The don't like doing anything that may encourage our religion to grow. rolleyes.gif

The don't like doing anything that may encourage our religion to grow. rolleyes.gif

hmm but u neva kno