Hand Reading

Guest 7

leh laaa

acha, tere kol hon aonga..fehr mera hath pureee chungi turaan. Pair vee parh dayee LOL.gif meh jahnkeh pair nee dhoneh...boh (smell) maaroo ga there val....lol ... Meh dekhoo ga thoo teekh kaynah ki galth...

On second thoughts don't BOTHER coming.....

*Does ulti*

it doesnt make sense, one hand is supposed to be for u and one hand tells u about the person u gona marry BUT what if u arent gona marry?? then all those lines went to waste?? were all of them just made up then? shouldnt that hand show that u arent gonna get married? it's just a stupid attempt on our part to get answers to the unkown...

Yeah, does it tell a homosexual they'll find a nice munda or a lesbian a nice kurey rolleyes.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leh laaa

acha, tere kol hon aonga..fehr mera hath pureee chungi turaan. Pair vee parh dayee LOL.gif meh jahnkeh pair nee dhoneh...boh (smell) maaroo ga there val....lol ... Meh dekhoo ga thoo teekh kaynah ki galth...

*Does ulti*

it doesnt make sense, one hand is supposed to be for u and one hand tells u about the person u gona marry BUT what if u arent gona marry?? then all those lines went to waste?? were all of them just made up then? shouldnt that hand show that u arent gonna get married? it's just a stupid attempt on our part to get answers to the unkown...

Yeah, does it tell a homosexual they'll find a nice munda or a lesbian a nice kurey rolleyes.gif

Pakandiya, i wernt really guna cum 2 U..let alone me, Meri juhthee vihnaa javeh....

LOL.gif

leh laaa

*Does ulti*

Pakandiya, i wernt really guna cum 2 U..let alone me, Meri juhthee vihnaa javeh....

LOL.gif

Le teriyan vargian de menu kite toor peh hoi? Bahut menu jaan de laupanghe tere varge! :TH:

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Dont 4get those horny ones... who find a beautiful kuri who wants her hand read... lol.. its funy how they start stroking it saying "tere hatt bot sohne ah"

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Dont 4get those horny ones... who find a beautiful kuri who wants her hand read... lol.. its funy how they start stroking it saying "tere hatt bot sohne ah"

LOL.gifLOL.gif lolz :umm: :lol:

true said though...when a bibi infront them they like yea i'll read your hand and they take their time and etc... then when a guy/man/boy in their hand they giv it the 1 second talk and tryna get rid of him.... no.gif

stupid

hey, just wanted to know of what sikhs think about hand reading(reading the lines tell the futrue etc..) and does that stuff come true? some girl read my hands and she said that i wasnt gonna have a hot wife, sh'd be alright. i know it sounds funny but, just wanted to know. thnx

Have faith in God/Guru. Not someone who thinks knows your future. I can only suggest that you don't waste your time thinking about it.