Person Above Part2

Guest Papi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have replied to your PM.....i'd rather you answer the questions i asked here which you still haven't. Also I'm suprised you haven't found a way to say yeah i am an imperial medic.

Also just for everyone I would post the link publically of all the students about to start 6th year but i don't think its best in the interest of confidentiality. singh_sandhu i've instead sent you the link via PM and you can see for yourself that your not there. Anyways i know the truth and you know what i got better things to do than waste my time with fakers. Ciao.

penji, you know I still have no clue what your problem is. Going around calling others fake, when you have no idea. I mean you said you have got better things then waste your time, well penji let me just say you are actually the one that bought this issue, irrelevent aswell, I mean what have you got anything with me? I dont know you and you dont know me. As for your questions I'm aware of them fully of them but why you so interested about me for ?

I kept to my limits coz I dnt find it wise arguing with penjis. But your just sittting there with your false accusations.

like I've sed before why am i giving explanations i dont need to, my mahn is saaf and Guru Ji are aware of that, why do I need to make people like you understand???? I have nooo shohnk either.

once again, dont start judging someone who you hardly know. Cheers !

GET THE MESSAGE ????????????

Guest peacemaker

penji, you know I still have no clue what your problem is. Going around calling others fake, when you have no idea. I mean you said you have got better things then waste your time, well penji let me just say you are actually the one that bought this issue, irrelevent aswell, I mean what have you got anything with me? I dont know you and you dont know me. As for your questions I'm aware of them fully of them but why you so interested about me for ?

I kept to my limits coz I dnt find it wise arguing with penjis. But your just sittting there with your false accusations.

like I've sed before why am i giving explanations i dont need to, my mahn is saaf and Guru Ji are aware of that, why do I need to make people like you understand???? I have nooo shohnk either.

once again, dont start judging someone who you hardly know. Cheers !

GET THE MESSAGE ????????????

High 5 to you bro! high5.gif Yeah, stand up for yourself, and don't take any trash from anybody, man or woman, online or offline. :TH: