Person Above Part2

Guest Papi

i likey chiattin slang - its wot makes us brits....better than preshi's tongue.gif

:umm: speak 4 urself there Bhenj - am "Sikh british" by face but am preshi by hearttt!!!! :lol:

You're half white? grin.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif wow u disrespectin me? ME? lol psssh NOOO am all Panjaabi / Sikh :umm: stupid ppl mistake me 4 a chinese cos my fase colour (sorta whity-yellowy colour) lol but ther jus stupid :umm: rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I've seen sikhs who look chinese like that. Hmmm, there must have been some mixing up at the India/China border. LOL.gif

loll LOL.gif ahhhh chineseee

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i likey chiattin slang - its wot makes us brits....better than preshi's tongue.gif

:umm: speak 4 urself there Bhenj - am "Sikh british" by face but am preshi by hearttt!!!! :umm:

You're half white? grin.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif wow u disrespectin me? ME? lol psssh NOOO am all Panjaabi / Sikh :D stupid ppl mistake me 4 a chinese cos my fase colour (sorta whity-yellowy colour) lol but ther jus stupid :lol: rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I've seen sikhs who look chinese like that. Hmmm, there must have been some mixing up at the India/China border. LOL.gif

oiii i look like that too, what do u expect we're the blimmin gateway of india llol

:umm: blame out parentsss loll

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

on a random note

I just got called mean (im not saying who by, I still need to find out if there human or not)

please tell the truth and say if you think im mean

can i ask u sumthin wivout u gettin offended in any way or form?

on a random note

I just got called mean (im not saying who by, I still need to find out if there human or not)

please tell the truth and say if you think im mean

leh u aint mean - ur like the total opposite - ur upfron though but thats what makes u , u init

hahaha ....mean, emiiiii

Guest peacemaker

Slave, honestly, how long have I know you for? A year now? Like I said the first day we started talking, you don't need to take things so personally. You're a great person otherwise. That's all I will say.

Guest peacemaker
you don't need to take things so personally. You're a great person otherwise. That's all I will say.

maybe you should take your own advice rolleyes.gif

HAHAHAHAA! THIS guy is like dandruff! He always shows up at the least expected time and annoys the hell out of you.

Slave, honestly, how long have I know you for? A year now? Like I said the first day we started talking, you don't need to take things so personally. You're a great person otherwise. That's all I will say.

I wasnt asking you :umm:

Guest peacemaker

I wasnt asking you :umm:

Wow! I feel left out now! :umm:

you don't need to take things so personally. You're a great person otherwise. That's all I will say.

maybe you should take your own advice rolleyes.gif

HAHAHAHAA! THIS guy is like dandruff! He always shows up at the least expected time and annoys the hell out of you.

have you ever thought that your the anoying one?