Akhoza

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest peacemaker

wat crow? who cares? seroiusly, i mean does it really matter if some crow is sitting at his tomb. all his tomb has now is a skeleton of bones......nothing more.

d_oh.gif

wat crow? who cares? seroiusly, i mean does it really matter if some crow is sitting at his tomb. all his tomb has now is a skeleton of bones......nothing more.

Jeez then is there a point in visiting the place where Guru Tegh Bahadhur was cremated

ok let me be more clear then.....why do we associate baba fareed with a body.....baba fareed is in his writings (saloks in GGS). so if you really want to respect baba fareed then read them contemplate them and mold your life with them. thats what real respect for him is.

so the place where guru tegh bhadur ji was cremated, i thikn people go there to pay their respects. ok fair enough. but is it not hypocrasy to do that and not follow his teachings, his bani? you tell me

ok let me be more clear then.....why do we associate baba fareed with a body.....baba fareed is in his writings (saloks in GGS). so if you really want to respect baba fareed then read them contemplate them and mold your life with them. thats what real respect for him is.

so the place where guru tegh bhadur ji was cremated, i thikn people go there to pay their respects. ok fair enough. but is it not hypocrasy to do that and not follow his teachings, his bani? you tell me

I didnt mention anything abut his body just th simple fact that i heard some crow has been at the site of his tomb for a couple of days rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker

I didnt mention anything abut his body just th simple fact that i heard some crow has been at the site of his tomb for a couple of days rolleyes.gif

Good point! grin.gif