Marrying To An Indian Girl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this may help.... click on the link below of a Sikh getting married to a Hindu (Indian) and what happened... show this to the Sikh getting married to the Hindu...

http://www.sweetsikhi.com/?p=inspi

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I think the hindu boy just married a Singhni for the 'macho effect' that it had on his peers that he had netted a 'Kaur'. And once he got married he showed his true colors. As always hindus keep running after their temples and stone idols, but in a marriage that shouldn't be a problem unless they seek to impose their choices on others.

Parents esp mother also turned out to be petty minded.

that is wat i told him that love is blind..i told him that in rehat maryada there is..n guru gave up their life to bring sikh religion n u cant see that..

Love is not a stupid blind thing that bollywood-type wannabes believe in. True love is only with the Lord.

THe only person who's worse marrying is someone who will help you get clsoer to Waheguru.

READ THE LAAVAA!!!!

**WORTH!!!* not worse loooool

love makes you blind,

blind to people's faults.

if you're in love with Maharaj,

you'll see Him in everyone.

and then you'll love everyone.

as Guru Ji's Sipahi said, try to marry someone who will get you closer to sikhi. then you can both work together on the right path, and no matter how circumstances change, you'll always get through it with sikhi.

the girl;s side agree but he have not asked his parents n i am very sire his parents will not agree too..bcoz he told me by himdelf that his mum will nvr agree..he say punjabi girls dont wan him coz he is dark n not their choice...i was thinking the same as u thought papi..one day he will realise his mistake...
what rubbish. whod want to marry a girl who just look at you and says no neway. thats just really really shallow. yes looks play a part but color !!!!! hai rubba.

yeah i know eh..

ive heard this enough times

"nei. ohdaa rang kaalaa."

im like w t f :lol: @ no.gif

aj kal gora gora rang lab de ne lok :umm:

Sometimes it strikes me as being odd. There are those who totall belive love for anyone is false...

I agree partly there...only love for God is true.

But didn't God create love in the world?

And those who have never fallen in love with another being can never really understand and disregard the powerful feelings love brings.

All things in moderation.

LOVE is GOOD....love for another human being defines, in part, Sikhi.

Love for GOD IS SIKHI.

If you find another human being whom you LOVE and adore....and if you both happen to be Sikh....and you both want to get married...LOVE is a VERY GOOD thing.

It's a balance. If you are a sex crazed person, or someone who loves in extreem....that is where the person is wrong....

But at the end of the day, if you love another....isnt that a good thing? Far better that we love another person, rather then hurt them or kill them.

Sometimes it strikes me as being odd. There are those who totall belive love for anyone is false...

And those who have never fallen in love with another being can never really understand and disregard the powerful feelings love brings.

Love for GOD IS SIKHI.

If you find another human being whom you LOVE and adore....and if you both happen to be Sikh....and you both want to get married...LOVE is a VERY GOOD thing.

It's a balance. If you are a sex crazed person, or someone who loves in extreem....that is where the person is wrong....

But at the end of the day, if you love another....isnt that a good thing? Far better that we love another person, rather then hurt them or kill them.

ohmy.gifd_oh.gif :D i guess what people are trying to say is that if you love a person then that would take your attention away from bani and onto the person. i mean it kinda makes sense ya? grin.gif a while back i thought i was in love with someone.....it actually helped my sikhi to be honest. since my focus was on that person, my mind wouldnt go towars bikaars so much as before, kirtan started sounding much more sweeter,,,,,a few other things as well. i dunno, both sides make good points, ah damn now i just conphused myself :umm:

edit: i think i still am :lol: (not talking about being confused, get it?)

Love for GOD IS SIKHI.

ohmy.gifd_oh.gif :D i guess what people are trying to say is that if you love a person then that would take your attention away from bani and onto the person. i mean it kinda makes sense ya? grin.gif a while back i thought i was in love with someone.....it actually helped my sikhi to be honest. since my focus was on that person, my mind wouldnt go towars bikaars so much as before, kirtan started sounding much more sweeter,,,,,a few other things as well. i dunno, both sides make good points, ah damn now i just conphused myself :umm:

thats my job :lol: