Sikh Student Camp 2006 - Review Videos

Golee Maro

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAMP REVIEWS- LISTEN TO THE SIKH SANGAT

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2006/08...-camp/#comments

DESPITE THE PETROL BOMBING OF A SIKH STUDENT SEVDARS CARS AND NEARLY KILLING A 10 YEAR OLD BOY/ AND THE BEATING OF THE ONLY AMRITARI EYE SURGEON IN BRITAIN WHO IS NOW STRUCK OFF OPERATING!! :wub:

PS: IF YOU ARE TRUE SIKHS PLEASE HELP US FIND OUT THOSE THAT INCITED THE VIOLENCE MAINLY FROM WITHIN SIKH YOUTH GROUPS with the any information will be added to the police's investigation.

info@sikhstudent.org

SIKH STUDENT CAMP CONTINUED AND HEAR ARE THE REVIEWS

Lakhjit Singh Dhaliwal (Lucky)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

My First time at Sikh Student Camp, where shall I start? First of all I would like to thank the waheguru, maharaj, organisers, security and the sangat! For making this camp happen!

This camp is the best ever, I’ve never been to a camp that has so much pyar, affection, emotion and just the true word BOOSTED! This camp was seriously so Boosted. From the sewa, simran, kirtan, from the lectures, work shops it just put everyone and me in chardi-kala. I want to thank maharaj for introducing me to my new brothers and sisters. Sikh Student Camp was so well organised (touch wood it stays like that), everything was so on time and everything that we learnt was amazing. Its been 4 days since the camp and I’m still living in Chardi-Kala, I cannot stop listen to simran and kirtan its just a part off life. I just feel to myself that my day isn’t over if I don’t listen to simran or kirtan. This camp has really made me one step closer to god, which means god is taking 100 million steps closer to me. The distaar tying was a great great experience (I was told I look like jassi sidhu lol) but it was really a great experience and that same day as you can see from the pictures above we did the Nishaan Sahib Seva. I cannot express how I feel about this camp, the camp was just so amazing (touch wood again). Every day waking up early, Japji Sahib, breakfast, lectures, discussions, Langar, sports/activates, rehraas Sahib and many many more things we did everyday and the main thing I wont be able to forget it the sangat! I met so many new friends and life long companions, I just cant wait until the reunion.

Just a Message to the people who are writing bad stuff about this camp and trying to stop the camp. Sikh Student Camp is the best camp….waheguru has chosen for this camp to take part and it will never stop the only person who can stop this camp if he chooses to is maharaj. Stop all the bad comments and let us enjoy the experience off Sikh Student Camp.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Akaal! Sat Sri Akaal!

harmeash kaur

vaheguru Ji Ka khalsa vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Spending the week at ss camp was absolutely brilliant, an enlightening experience.

For me Guruka singh u made the camp. in the disscussions u would explain any concept in such a simple and clear way, and u always bought a smile to my face!!!

The atmosphere at sikh student camp was boosted, chardikala, peaceful, fun, loud all mixed in 1!!!! At SS camp i got the opportunity to have a personal hukanama, take part in the sehaj paath, learn basics in playing the tabla, experience tying a dastaar, meeting people from diffferent backgrounds, hearing about and learning from their life experineces; hear such amazing kirtan every night, and chill, meet new people and make new friends!!!!!

on 26 Aug 2006 at 5:50 pm SikhSpeak

I am sorry, I have a real issue with this; “CHIPS” not french fries (”.)

on 27 Aug 2006 at 3:57 am Varinder_Kaur

I WAS AT THIS CAMP!!!! it was amazing meeting Guruka! he inspired so many campers and sewadaars!

i really miss camp…the sangat/sewa/simran! Cant wait til next year!

STAY BOOSTED

xx

on 27 Aug 2006 at 5:30 am Sifar

Beautiful Shabads, Sung beautifully as well…. WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaherGuru

on 27 Aug 2006 at 8:47 am Reema

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I was at this camp (in the love and respect pic in aqua!) and I have to say.. I had the best time ever!!! When I was there Sodhi Singh asked myself and other campers to express how we felt about the camp and to share a few feelings and so on. When I had the chance to give my view, I said I had a roller coaster of emotions whilst there. Now I am home and I am thinking about the camp, I realised that if I did have to sum up the camp I would definitely say it was a ..roller coaster.. simply because you wait months and months for it to start and you get all excited, nervous and in my case a little scared because you don’t know how everything is going to go.. but once your there.. on the camp ride.. you don’t want to end.. and when it does.. your like … wow.. its over already…! In all honesty I cannot express enough the amount of love and respect, that I felt in the camp. To feel everyone’s love for Guru Ji, for everyone who is buzzing of each other and for everyone to be constantly in Chardi Kalla is so beautiful. If you have never been to Sikh Student Camp, I definitely recommend it.. you really need to be there for the whole week to get the full experience but even if you are there for a few days, you will still be inspired! I can’t wait for the reunion, to see all the people who taught me this week will be a blessing. All I can say now is bring on Sikh Student Camp 2007!!!

Akaaaaallllllll!

Sat Sri Akal!

Waheguru Ji Ka kha

Just a Message to the people who are writing bad stuff about this camp and trying to stop the camp. Sikh Student Camp is the best camp….waheguru has chosen for this camp to take part and it will never stop the only person who can stop this camp if he chooses to is maharaj. Stop all the bad comments and let us enjoy the experience off Sikh Student Camp.

Don't worry, no one stopped the Camp! Like you said, it's all Maharaj's Khed.

Sewa is a blessing and we always need to ensure the sewa is carried out with full commitment. Sometimes people take their sewa roles for granted. I am glad to know that the sewadars of this Camp did a good job this year, the result was a Camp that everyone seems to have positive comments about. This is a great result and gives confidence to the wider sangat that whatever issues existed around this Camp they appear to have now been resolved.

jo gajh ke so nihalll sat sri akaaaaallllll

akkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll sat sri akall

that camp was so brilliant omg the best camp iv eva been to it had everything n most of all it had piyar for everyone, it was true guru di sikhi tought were the truth would hit ones heart without singling n e one out. Trust me the truth is that everyone will want to put down something thats chardi kalah loved camp and also loved jag singhs jaikarey (jag frm bham aka video aka taksali aka gangsta) most or all no mater what jathebandi we are all singhs n singhnia of our father guru gobind singh.

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll sat sri akaaaalll

p.s let jelous haters carry on like bhai farid ji says the people that do nindia of someone or something that someone or something will become more chardi kalah by gurus grace.

wjkk wjkf