Good Luck To Sikh Students!

Singh With Dunalli

Guest peacemaker
And we will probably be the only ones here during the daytime, because all the kiddies will be in school. LOL.gif They make up about 90% of this site.
no.gif now i will acutally have to work at work no.gif hmm people will start to wonder howcome my productvity levels have shot up all of a sudden tongue.gifLOL.gif

Oh you won't be like me and keep hitting refresh in hopes of even getting one new message during the daytime? It's the hope that keeps us all alive, isn't? it :umm:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man sandhu, she really on your case.....hmmmm grin.gif i wonder why grin.gif hmmmmmm grin.giftongue.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif :umm: :lol: :D

have no clue bro,

Penji just like 2 accuse me of liar, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa,

yea ok wateva

just like to say I am very aware of her questions, more than she is probably, but I'd like to meet her once (as posted in the other thread) and clear her misunderstanding

oh and Papi...at least we have longer holidays!!

How abt this..

Finished college at end of June

Uni starting in October

NOW who has the long holiday :D

first year of uni hey ?????

oh and Papi...at least we have longer holidays!!

How abt this..

Uni starting in October

NOW who has the long holiday :umm:

Hey good luck with uni :TH:

well, at least peacemaker and papi will bond more whilst us intelligent, very bright YOUNGSTERS go off for some education!

did ya hear that...we're younger than youuuuuuu! (muahahahahahahah)

im starting universityyyyy and im scared LOL cuz i always get lost in new places hahaha blush.gif

when i start hopefully i can break my internet addiction and do sum wrk :umm:

a word of warning 2 people starting their Alevels...work hard lol especially if their sciences aaannnddd dont laugh in your chemistry lessons, ull regret it after :e:

(actually i dont regret it... but i do blame Akhoza hehehe )

*looks around*

Who me?? lol i didnt do anything*ahem* :D

Manchester uni soon is anyone going there or already attending there, i would like to make some new Sikh friends :e:

didnt do nuthin da lagda LOOOL wa bt wen the "teacher" used 2 go hide in his "cupboard" lmaooooo ooh and the picturessssss LOL.gif LOL the pictures eg inges wedding invite LOOOOOLLLLL!! HAHAHAhahaha and when the 3 of us had the discussion abt the "armegeddon" hehehe LOL.gif

LOOOL kidding, it was my fault 4 being entertained by urs n the "other 2s" jokes LOL.gif haha gud times :lol: *sigh* :@ lol

manchester u will have alotta laughs with this guy :TH:

you making me feel sad now making me think about all the jokes at school :D

I wish i meet more crazy people at uni like you lol

Oh and my pictures were world class, im going to prize them for future generations LOL.gif

I now feel like going back in time to school with those lessons listening to those mp3's hahaha you know which ones(NO ENTRY and spring), i'll never forget the tag game we played in school too hahahaha what a lesson it was :T: , i was exhausted *sighs*

Im reflecting now on all the experiences we had i hope you have as much fun at Brum :TH:

Awwww damn i feel emotional :'( lol...we'r supposed 2 be mature n look at us, playing tag in chemistry lessons lol

22222222 much fun *sigh*

ME? crazy? :lol: lol who am i kiddin? :umm: haha

ok lets stop now, i dnt think evry1 else wants 2 read our trips down memory lane loool :D

How abt this..

Uni starting in October

NOW who has the long holiday :lol:

k i got one.......finished uni in december, didnt start working till MAY. knowing that i dont have to go back to school tongue.gif :umm:
well, at least peacemaker and papi will bond more whilst us intelligent, very bright YOUNGSTERS go off for some education!

did ya hear that...we're younger than youuuuuuu! (muahahahahahahah)

you know what they say: old is gold tongue.gif me n peacemaker got more life experience.......n dont have to deal with the great big soap opera called school anymore woohoo.gif