Sarbloh Bibek

Guest ???

of course bibek means...if u break the words....bib n ek.......bib to ek hona....wat i understand is tat.....it means ek naal jurhna....which leads to spirituality

as far gurmat bibek or sarabloh bibek is concern........i think its a solid rehat to be practised.......if any1 can keep up to it......keep it up........i've personally followed this rehat........but not sarabloh bibek.......as its hard tog et sarabloh barthan over here in malaysia.......n if i were to ask someone to get it from india....i can dream on......but due to certain n till......i'm no more practising this rehat anymore............but i'd love to keep it back again

well i wudnt wanna get into controverisal issues like whther one shud keep this rehat or not.....or whether its a rehat or not....if u think this will benefit u......then carry on

bhul chuk maaf karni

That excuse that you don't follow sarbloh because you can't or don't want to is a stupid excuse. Show me where in Akaal Takht maryada does it say to only eat in sarbloh. It is not even recommended. Derwalas just made up stuff to show their ego and think they know better. God was stupid to make all the other elements??? Vaishnav mutt followers only eat in Sarbloh, if those guys are your Guru, then there is no need to argue here. None of the 11 Paatshahis say to eat in Sarbloh only.

Khalsa Fauj,

Which vaishnav followers eat in sarbloh? Hare Krishnas? Some other group? I'm curious where you're getting this information.

Let's assume for a moment that you're right ( I don't think you are) then many Hindu sadhus also keep their kesh. Is that also Hindu mat?

Then you've said that sarbloh bibek isn't in Guru GranthSahib or bani. The same can be said about kakaars and so many other rehits.

If sarbloh isn't important then why is ONLY sarbloh acceptable for amrit sinchaars and ONLY sarbloh is allowed for the kara?

The Sikh Rehit Maryada is a minimum. It doesn't contain all the rehits. It was created not by Guru Sahib but by ordinary Sikhs in the early part of the 20th century. It's not infallible.

Bahmanvadd creeping in sikhism

those who follow sarbloh bebeki are in NO WAY superior

mos of sarbloh bebeki arefull with hate *edited*

they need to learn humble ness before copying sants jiivans

eating in particular way by particular person is PURE bhamun vadd

Bahmanvadd creeping in sikhism

those who follow sarbloh bebeki are in NO WAY superior

mos of sarbloh bebeki arefull with hate *edited*

they need to learn humble ness before copying sants jiivans

eating in particular way by particular person is PURE bhamun vadd

yeh just like your showing hate towards sarbloh bibekis in ur post

i no lots of bibekis that are humble

Just wondering which "bhamun" you know that eats from sarbloh?

Is the use of only sarbloh in amrit sinchaars also brahminvaad? How about wearing of kakaars?

I also am very amused when people go about saying sarblohis are filled with hate. I have yet to see parchaar by sarblohis against non-sarblohis but these loving veers who are so against sarbloh bibek are always going on about how wrong and brahminvaadi and hateful the sarblohis are.

The proof is in the pudding as they say.

I've checked Mahan Kosh and I dont' see anything about Vaishnav mat in it under the heading of Sarbloh.

You still havent' answered my question though. Which Vaishnavs eat only out of sarbloh? I haven't found any reference to it and am curious where you found this out.

Also, if you feel this is brahminism or Vaishnav Mat, then why has Guru Gobind Singh insisted on sarbloh for amrit sinchaars and sarbloh for karas. Was he also buying into Vaishnav Mat? He went so far as to use Sarbloh as a name for Vahiguru, so clearly it must be something special?