Which University Are You Off To?

Jassi_s

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

To all those people going of to university this year please take the time to read this article.

Akhoza you'll probably see my cousin in a few weeks time.

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Really awesome got their email address :T: if they dont mind :umm:

yeh i read that article....i wonder if the writer still attends kings college....hmmm

Daas graduated from King's College in July. In October Daas will be starting MPhil degree in Sikh Studies at University of Birmingham.

King's College has a strong Sikh Soc. Please participate and get involved.

During term time Simran is EVERY TUESDAY from 5.15pm to 6.15pm, in room G4 in New Hunt's House (Guy's Campus) - nearest tube station is London Bridge.

There loads of other events happening in and around London - keep up to date on www.boss-uk.org

OW, heres you all chatting about which uni you guys are starting or going to me, and heres me wondering when I'll get the chance, well I'm going to be off to college (first year), looking forward to it.

Am based at Manchester University since 1997 (MPharM, PhD and now PostDoc researcher).

If anyone is coming to Manchester Uni and need some guidence or a tour of our wonderful city then let me know!!!!

Sher_Panjabi....wish I was going to bham uni to do that MPhil.

I tried contacting them abuot whether they have a distance learning option, but to no avail.

Could you find out for me?

Or failing that, is there any way you could share the information you get from them. I REALLY want to do some kind our Sikhi related degree or masters, but there are none in the NorthWest!!!

pray.gifpray.gif

Sher_Panjabi....wish I was going to bham uni to do that MPhil.

I tried contacting them abuot whether they have a distance learning option, but to no avail.

Could you find out for me?

Or failing that, is there any way you could share the information you get from them. I REALLY want to do some kind our Sikhi related degree or masters, but there are none in the NorthWest!!!

pray.gifpray.gif

Bhaji, I suggest you contact the Course Tutor Dr. Jagbir Kaur:

Email: j.jhuttijohal@bham.ac.uk

Tel: (0)121 415 8338.