New! Channel Punjab!

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

NEW CHANNEL!!!! CHANNEL PUNJAB!!!!

CHANNEL 828 ON MY SKY DIGITAL!!!

SIKHI PROGRAMMES ON AS WELL!!!

ITS GOT SOAPS ON IT ASWELL, AND MUSIC... I THINK ITS PROBS BETTER THAN ALPHA ETC PUNJABI IN THE OVERALL QUALITY.... WHAT DO YOU'S THINK?!

TURN IT ON NOW!!

A WICKED PROGRAMME IS ON!

ITS A TEST TRANSMISSION THOUGH....

SPREAD THE NEWS...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHGEURU JI KI FATEH

yaaawwwwnnn.... will there ever be a channel for all sikhs?

Nice initiative anyways... :TH:

I don’t think a channel dedicated to Sikhi is feasible. I mean sure it will better the profile of Sikhi and stuff but I doubt the channel will get ratings here in the uk. It will cost tonnes to broadcast the channel on sky but would it be worth the £? I think Sikh radio stations are more ideal at the moment. I mean, the amount of Sikhs here in the uk is hardly a significant number compared to the population of the uk. And out of these Sikhs, how many would have services like sky digital? And with the amount of competition from other broadcasting companies, I ready do doubt a Sikh TV channel would have many viewers. Maby in the future when more people have an interest in Sikhi and Gurbani, I think a TV channel should be considered then.

What do u think?

for the time being, i think its great theres a channel dedicating several programs to Gurbani.

Guest PunjabSingh

not many will buy a sikh channel simply because , no bhangra, no gidda, no boliya and no half naked women will be dancing on them ... oh and no love story films and soaps

Well said :TH:

This is what Punjab and so called Punjabiyat is today .

Shame on us .