Being a True GurSikh

chamkila

Ladies know if someone is checking them out
No wonder why they like to spend hours and hours in getting ready ohmy.giftongue.gif

Chamkila veer u r not alone into this.. :@ I used to do that often and sometime i still do... maybe in a good way.. like wow that singhnee turban is cool or her gut is cool or stuff like that tongue.gif (no kidding).. i think it's natural.. BUT at end its bad no matter what..

Best thing to do is to LOOK AWAY. Look at the scenery....look at anything but at that lady

Thats soooo true and it really help me..

Another way i control this stuff : Being

a turban wearing sikh in western society, I feel that i have huge responsibility of the image of trubey community.. When i see some chick passing by like in college or stuff, i will bring the thought in my head.. "sikhs are rare form and they do not fall for these traps." I also brings the thinking regarding our history which shows us that turban sikhs were the only trusted ppls in whole india where british or all other community felt safe by handing their families (females) to sikhs for protection during dangerous times.

Even today i hear stuff that Females travelling all alone in india mostly prefer Turban wearing sikhs cauz they know that they are safe with them becauz they know that sikhi teaches all equality between men and women..

sorry veerjee for not making any sense ^_^ i think i need a lil nap tongue.gif

One thing I am unable to stop is my love for Women, its not that I go around sleeping with women. Say that I am sitting in the train and I see a good looking lady I have to check her out, its what I do. I am not a s_x mad GurSikh but its some thing thats is really hard to stop.

hehe well sex isn't as great as it's shown in media and everything. it's part of the fakeness of the world. u shouldnt look forward to it until u get married to that one right person

This may shock some people but I am married with a baby. It not that I don't love my family but as a man its some thing we do (Well I do).

Any way the good news is that I have started doing naam and it is helping me I can see the the change. I think it will take a week or so to fix this problem.

Guest balwinderkaur
uthandeya........behandeya..........sohandeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa,sada sada HAR DEAYEEE!!
if im not mistaken it should read : uthandeya behandeya sutteya sada sada har naam dhiaiyeai.

No wonder why they like to spend hours and hours in getting ready 

HAHAHHAHAHAHA interesting observation tongue.gif:@ B)

This may shock some people but I am married with a baby. It not that I don't love my family but as a man its some thing we do (Well I do).

Hmmm surprising how men are more susceptible to all this......we psychologists should find a reason...hmm maybe i'll make that my thesis topic when im doing my PhD.(IF I EVER GET TO DO IT...SANGAT JEE ARDAAS KARO PLZZZZ) then i'll get back to yall with full answers. :@ *heheheheheh* Chamkila jee...one more reason to keep yourself from checking babes out......your responsibility towards your family. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, I will say you're committing emotional infidelity towards your wife by doing this. Forgive me for being harsh, but i'm telling you point blank my feelings about this.....i'm very indignant about such issues....no hard feelings okie veerjee?? I dread to imagine what your wife will think/feel when she knows her husband checks people out. I, personally, will be VERY VERY DISGUSTED. I know ive got no right to berate you like that with my personal views but its for your own good.Veerjee......for yours, your family's and sikhee's good, please stop it. Ways suggested by members and personal self-control should do the trick. Look fwd to hearing good news from you once you've overcome this problem. :@

uthandeya........behandeya..........sohandeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa,sada sada HAR DEAYEEE!!

if im not mistaken it should read : uthandeya behandeya sutteya sada sada har naam dhiaiyeai.

No wonder why they like to spend hours and hours in getting ready 

HAHAHHAHAHAHA interesting observation tongue.gif:@ B)

Hmmm surprising how men are more susceptible to all this......we psychologists should find a reason...hmm maybe i'll make that my thesis topic when im doing my PhD.(IF I EVER GET TO DO IT...SANGAT JEE ARDAAS KARO PLZZZZ) then i'll get back to yall with full answers. :@ *heheheheheh* Chamkila jee...one more reason to keep yourself from checking babes out......your responsibility towards your family. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, I will say you're committing emotional infidelity towards your wife by doing this. Forgive me for being harsh, but i'm telling you point blank my feelings about this.....i'm very indignant about such issues....no hard feelings okie veerjee?? I dread to imagine what your wife will think/feel when she knows her husband checks people out. I, personally, will be VERY VERY DISGUSTED. I know ive got no right to berate you like that with my personal views but its for your own good.Veerjee......for yours, your family's and sikhee's good, please stop it. Ways suggested by members and personal self-control should do the trick. Look fwd to hearing good news from you once you've overcome this problem. :@

Thanks I agree with you thats why I am trying to stop, I would say lots of men do this. The Naam is working really well and I am seeing the change all I need to

do is buy a MP3 player so I can listen to Bani on my travels.

Thanks for the support guys

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

good, naam always works! keep it up man wubb.gif

just a few pronciation mistakes u got singh.....

The Naan is working really well
- its naam not naan, lol...
so far I have been able to wake up at Amrit Vaal and listen to nitnam
Its Amritvela....and Nitnem

..just helping u singh.

good luck

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

good, naam always works! keep it up man wubb.gif

just a few pronciation mistakes u got singh.....

The Naan is working really well
- its naam not naan, lol...
so far I have been able to wake up at Amrit Vaal and listen to nitnam
Its Amritvela....and Nitnem

..just helping u singh.

good luck

Thanks I think I was able to change all my mistake.