Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

True Khalsa you have a truley amazing grasp of the English language. The way you put into words what most people reading these posts are thinking is inspiring. Isnt a sher(lion) as in sher party, part of a pride, well where's the pride in having your turban knocked of by people defending themselves against your agression? Now they want to be in charge of the Gurdwara, if you cant look after the crown(turban) that Guru Gobind Singh bestowed upon us then simple dont where one but if you must wear it please wear it with PRIDE! . :e: :e: :e: :e:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SOHI CALLEWD THE MUSLIMS DWN AND SOHI CALLED THE CRACK SHOTTERS DWN from glassy junction ,Sher party endorsed the youth something which the fliping baaj lot dnt want to do sohis corrupt havelock gurdwara is a business and on top you are denying all the beadbi tht has occured in the last 6 mnths ranging from RSS ramdev comming to bollywood .was tht a dream you <banned word filter activated> and once agina i tell you himmat sohi told the police about this website as he feared there was negative propoganda on it about him just as he reguraly called police every week to park avenue gurdwara for no reason,if u dont believe me go to southall police and ask them hw many times he called police on young sikhs,old sikhs,oppostion party members and others who oppose his dictator ship - you say sangat elected him Dnt amke me laugh hindus voted in large numbers as himat is bst frineds with local hindu leaders -acording to constitution hindus are not allowed to vote as they do not accpet guru garnth sahib ji as guru and do anti gurmat activities they aint even sikh same applies to all other faiths only sikhs are allowed to vote why dont you mention the illgeal voters you <banned word filter activated>

Repeat

WILL ANYONE TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE ????

Also I cant see you taking anyone to court, not JUDGING by the past record of lion group in front of the justice system! Not to mention the charity comission! After all the proof of wrong doing you and Gurvah seem to have amassed I am surprised you havent broken down the doors of the High court by now, well at least you got something else to add to your 'weapons of mass distraction' docier. I am willing to bet that instead of going to court with your bogus non existant evidence you will continue to shamefully harras people ( the family of the deceased brothers in the midlands and the families of the late Mrs Dokhal) who are at this time trying to cope with unimaginable grief! Why dont you PROVE everyone who thinks that you are just making up lies to get your grubby hands on the Golak wrong and finally go to court with your evidence! I will tell you why.....because you have been exposed as power hungry, golak dreaming, election losers without a conscience who will stoop to any level of lying and maligning people who are traumatised by recent tragic events in order to take the focus of your shamefull election defeat . Its time to put up or shut up, if the truth is with you then please take it to court and back up your ridiculus boasts. Everyone watch how these guys wriggle out of proving anything in court and continue to to lie.........watch this space for further ducking and diving!

WILL ANYONE TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE ????

wow I cant believe the same people are still argueing over the same stuff over and over... cant people just get over it, if theres THAT much of a problem; sort it out and stop chattin about it...cos this thread is gettin unnecessarily bigger we cant keep sayin the same things, if it's the truth SORT IT OUT: If you have the facts with the sources it would be good, cos I am young and impressionable haha and I find things confusing cos the counter agruements arent backed by fact, so who do you back?

If anyone needs help ; I'm ready lol...

just stop accusing and cussing cos its not nice especially to innocent parties.

we are mean to be united, if we cant come to a conclusion on this trivial matter, how can we achieve bigger things like Khalistan? I mean really people...

*Editted Post- realised what I wrote the first time was quite confusing hehe*

You what? can i have that in english? a translator prehaps? make some sense or write something meaningful you dimwit? You make up silly rumours and slander individuals without any facts or truths and then when it suits you you ask for calm peace respect in the name of brotherhood and khalistan. No wonder this religion is all over the place. We unfortunaltely have individuals like your self who may seem to mean well and come across genuine.However deepdown you change opinion like the weather , you dont in actual fact have any sense of reality, preception or integrity to what you say, write , think or do. :T:

If your that serious when you say, with reference to these threads getting silly personal or out of hand. Firstly dont maked blind allegations, 2ndly stop making monies through funding via Mali and thirdly dont you, a person of proven iliteracy and low intellect ,have the gall and audacity to then ask for civility respect through your misconceptions and confusions you have with relation to khalsitan you dumb singh.

grin.gif

PS ; Look up the word Duality in the english dictionary you serpant leach. :D

You what? can i have that in english? a translator prehaps? make some sense or write something meaningful you dimwit? You make up silly rumours and slander individuals without any facts or truths and then when it suits you you ask for calm peace respect in the name of brotherhood and khalistan. No wonder this religion is all over the place. We unfortunaltely have individuals like your self who may seem to mean well and come across genuine.However deepdown you change opinion like the weather , you dont in actual fact have any sense of reality, preception or integrity to what you say, write , think or do. :T:

If your that serious when you say, with reference to these threads getting silly personal or out of hand. Firstly dont maked blind allegations, 2ndly stop making monies through funding via Mali and thirdly dont you, a person of proven iliteracy and low intellect ,have the gall and audacity to then ask for civility respect through your misconceptions and confusions you have with relation to khalsitan you dumb singh.

grin.gif

PS ; Look up the word Duality in the english dictionary you serpant leach. :s

What the heck, you ask me to write mine in english...have you had a look at your own post?

Number 1. I have not made any rumours up.

Number 2. What is wrong with unity?

Number 3. I DO mean well blush.gif

Number 4. You dont know me so I believe you have no right to make remarks about my character.

Number 5. I have not made 'blind allegations'

Number 6. I dont even personally know Mali and I just about have enough funds to pay for phone credit :D how can i be making money through Mali?

Number 7. Can you explain my misconceptions about Khalistan?

Number 8. For the 1 billionth time I AM A KAUR!!!!! :'(

Number 9. Duality= the state or quality of being two or in two parts. Ok I admit I have written some slighty uneducated answers but I'd just put that down to my immaturity at times however; I am not 2 faced, because I haven't chosen a side and also from what I HAVE seen or heard, it means I have hardly any support for the current committee...just cos you support them , doesn't mean EVERYONE has to does it?

Number 10. Please dont call me a serpent leech, it's rude like the other things I have politely asked you not to call me...cos like I said , they're rude. :D

Well WJKK WJKF you have changed my opinion of you after your last post! I am astonished to see that you have the ability to count upto 10, well done. d_oh.gif I suppose in your circles you are now probably considered an intellectual of some repute. Anyway I will be abroad on April 1st of 2007 so just in case I dont get the chance later I just wanted to say happy birthday in advance. Looking forwarding to reading your next post, the constant laughing at your views is helping me to develope quite a decent 6 pack THANKS to you. Try and have a one day break in between your posts, that way my ab's get a chance to recuperate, ready for the next gruelling work out. bye 4 now. :e: