Is It Wrong For A Guy And Girl To Date?

cute_kaur

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in this day and age?? what was wrong with the gurus day and age??

basicly its up to you at the end of the day.... we all no sexual realationships r wrong..

sikhi is about naaam.... wen we get into realtionships we forget that.. we start geting attachment to that person..

neway i cant be bothered to right anymore

dont give into to our mind

the mind make it your slave ... not your master thats wen its most destructive

dear cute kaur ji, i dont know how old you really are but here is the thing. from what i understand, you seem to have feeling for this guy. now it happens to the best of us. what you really gotta think is, why can't you get to know the person without "dating" if you are thinking that this might be the one for you that is.

this whole get to know the person thing doesnt make much sense as i have seeen in wayyyy to many cases that people really change after marraige. so as long as you know his views are about sikhi n life in general it should be ok.

bhul chuk maaf

guru rakha

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

my panj pyareh told me that a sikh shud not have realtionships with opposite sex .... i guess u could go 2 panj pyareh and ask them this question ??

They aint going that way because they know that Panj Pyare will say absolutely NO. You can only have a relationship when you are married. :e: