Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj

Guest _***_

VJKK VJKF

sangat ji

my friend saw saroop of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaaj covered with a mickey mouse blanket instead of Romalla Sahib

now obviously the giannis who did this see nothing wrong in it

are we the only 2 people who tihnk its not right?

also they are not doing Sukhassan at night but leaving Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaaj' Pavitter Saroop at Tabieyah all night

:wub: no.gif please advise

hehe...

before we had a suitable place to do sukhaasan, we left guruji at the taabiya too..

we didn't wanna jus throw guruji into a closet

we used to cover guruji with ramalla sahibs, and then but a blanket on top of it to protect the ramallay from dust at night and stuff... And yes....i laughed at the beginning, because we used to use a mickey mouse blanket until we got this super nice blue velvet one with a khanda on it...and then i stole the mickey mouse blanket (y)

Then we bought an extra tall crib, so now we do that.

if you find this to be a unforgivable incident of bedabi, then do what you want, but make sure that the situation is such that they don't have another place to put guruji for sukhaasan....would you RATHER they put guruji in some cupboard or some closet?

i get the sukhassan bit because this is not my local Gurdwara so that's fair enough but i mean if this has been going on for years then it's time they decided to build a room or something? if they can pay for a huge party hall and new car park i am sure a small room to be used as sachkhand won't be a problem

and as for the mickey mouse blanket wacko.gif :D @ :wub: :wub: would you present Guru Gobind Singh ji with spider man chola or something??? there are many indian shops on the very same street, where they sell romallas of all sorts and nice blankets and stuff, i think it's time i donated something! hopefully then they can get rid of the mickey mouse thing!!

this is on dudley road in wolverhampton btw