Sikh Under Attack!

saint-soulja

WJK WJF

Singh & Singhnis ------- do you mind them i mean arent they good looking? - WHY PREEFER A CLEAN SHAVEN PANJABI?

i read a topic about a muslim girl who ran wid a sullah and den came back saying she was sorry any ways the topic took a twist into our peaple not liking or wanting to marry singhs or singhnis -- da girls blame da boys and da boys blame da girls ------- eithier way there both wrong!!!

i want true opinions plz boys and girls wud u marry a singh or sighni?

if yes why and if no why not? ------- no messing about blaming each other

:nihungsmile: :e: :T: pray.gif

WJK WJF

Singh & Singhnis ------- do you mind them i mean arent they good looking? - WHY PREEFER A CLEAN SHAVEN PANJABI?

i read a topic about a muslim girl who ran wid a sullah and den came back saying she was sorry any ways the topic took a twist into our peaple not liking or wanting to marry singhs or singhnis -- da girls blame da boys and da boys blame da girls ------- eithier way there both wrong!!!

TO THE ABOVE I MEAN TRUE SINGHS AND SIGHNI WID THERE BEARDS AND KESH UNCUT !!!!

Fateh

I'v never been against sikh guys with long dharis or short dharis, and as life goes on iv become more mature and the more iv come into sikhi and learning about it i see the true beauty of a mans dhari and what it means to us sikh's and gursikh's. Im proud of the singh's who keep a dhari but also have respect for it, cus there enough singh's out there who have long dhari's but do everyting against the beliefs we have in sikhi.

Bul chuk maaf if i said anything wrong.

Fateh

oh and yes i would marry a singh with a full dhari :wub:

WJK WJF

WJK WJF

TO THE ABOVE I MEAN TRUE SINGHS AND SIGHNI WID THERE BEARDS AND KESH UNCUT !!!!

Well being Amrit dhari singh I wud chose a Singhni obviously,

but i dont want 2 get married :wub: no.gifrolleyes.gif

should be what? I gotta family members who are clean shaven and they do call themselves sikhs. so what they should be what once again?

WJKK WJKF

Yup definitley, i mean y not. I think any1 who wears bana looks beautiful and is beautiful - full dahri and eveything.

Any1 clean shaven who calls them self Sikh should be .... (well, make up the rest).

Bhul Chuk Maaf, lol

WJKK WJKF

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

some ppl's ideas im gona hafta disagree with, i say this b/c i can think of 2 examples off the top of my head that contradict ppls theories:

i have these two 'friends', they were both amrit shak and they got married..the girl started going from a dastaar to a ramal...which is kool...but then she would start wearing no ramal at times and now she wears no ramal at all...her husband i noticed slowly started changing too...he started cutting his beard..

on the other hand,another example:

i have these 'family frends' and the guy was amrit shak but the girl wasnt, however she was really into sikhi and did alot of paat, the guy was the one who started to do things that amrit shak ppl arent supposed to do BEFORE they got married, he thought he wud change himself so that he cud fit in with her ...BUT when the two got married, his wife made him realize his love for sikhi again and she encouraged him and told him to become baptized again , she woke up with him at amritvela so he wud start that again and now he is chardi kala like never b4..

Thinking about these two scenarios i've seen first hand, it shud remind us that ppl who arent amritshak can sometimes surpass those that are..no offense...but its the love someone has for sikhi and not what they show on the outside...if someone truly loves sikhi then they love a sikhs saroop...