Life After Death

kaaur

we have all probably heard it that when something goes wrong for someone other people say "oh its the price he/she is paying for the "kalt kam" he/she did in their past life"..but in sikhi does it not say that you only get the chance to be born as a human if u have gone threw all the animal "joona" or if you were a great human in the past life and deserve to be born as a human again..

so have we not already payed the price in our last life?..and is this life not classed has a fresh start?

christains believe in hell and heaven

islam believes in hell and heaven but sikhi doesnt..so where are we punished in this life?

we have all probably heard it that when something goes wrong for someone other people say "oh its the price he/she is paying for the "kalt kam" he/she did in their past life"..but in sikhi does it not say that you only get the chance to be born as a human if u have gone threw all the animal "joona" or if you were a great human in the past life and deserve to be born as a human again..

so have we not already payed the price in our last life?..and is this life not classed has a fresh start?

islam believes in hell and heaven but sikhi doesnt..so where are we punished in this life?

not necessarily bhainjee.....u may have done something good in the past life....tats y we r given this human body.....hence...we shud be working hard...japping naam...so tat we get chutkaaraa from this jooon.....

bhainjee there is 3 types of karam

1. praalbadh karam

this is wat u hve done in the past life......ur swaas...which family u goin to......is all decided by these karams

wat u gonna face in this life....its all here

2. kereiye maan n sanchet karam

these r karam tat u do during this life....so when u leave this world tomoro.....it is gonna turn into praalbadh n decide ur next janam

so wat ever u did in the past is being paid in this life

some even say.....wat ever u do in this life.....can be settled in this life.....

remember 1 thing,

wat ever u do, good or bad.....its karam.....if u do good then its good karam......n u will get good phal.....if u do bad deed....u will get bad phal

forgive me for my mistakes, i only limited budhi

bhul chuk maaf

pls do correct me where ever im wrong

dnt the jamdhoots beat us 2?

Gurfateh jee....

Jamduut's beating is after life...n even tht happens if u do sumthing to deserve it...it differs 4 pyarey gursikh..coz when death comes, they know of it b4hand n they r normally taken to sachkhand by high souls.. ive heard tht gursikhs can request 4 Maharaj tor ne1 they wan to come pick them when they r dead (in mortal terms, lol) ....Gursikhs have no fear 4 jam coz jams cant come near em...so stop worrying bout jams n juz build a jeevan so tht u'll know u can never see jams...but it comes with kirpa of course...

correct me if im wrong...Gurfateh

not necessarily bhainjee.....u may have done something good in the past life....tats y we r given this human body.....hence...we shud be working hard...japping naam...so tat we get chutkaaraa from this jooon.....

bhainjee there is 3 types of karam

1. praalbadh karam

this is wat u hve done in the past life......ur swaas...which family u goin to......is all decided by these karams

wat u gonna face in this life....its all here

2. kereiye maan n sanchet karam

these r karam tat u do during this life....so when u leave this world tomoro.....it is gonna turn into praalbadh n decide ur next janam

so wat ever u did in the past is being paid in this life

some even say.....wat ever u do in this life.....can be settled in this life.....

remember 1 thing,

wat ever u do, good or bad.....its karam.....if u do good then its good karam......n u will get good phal.....if u do bad deed....u will get bad phal

forgive me for my mistakes, i only limited budhi

bhul chuk maaf

so we ARE punished in this life for what we have done in our LAST life? yes/no

n sikhs do believe in hel and heaven? yes/no

another answer then i need to no is that during THIS life here are we punished for the bad things we do e.g smoking, drinking..has in we actually pay the price for the bad things we do here and now rather then after we die?

another answer then i need to no is that during THIS life here are we punished for the bad things we do e.g smoking, drinking..has in we actually pay the price for the bad things we do here and now rather then after we die?
reading that the following tuk came to mind

inmK kwm suAwd kwrix koit idns duKu pwvih ]

nimakh kaam suaadh kaaran kott dhinas dhukh paavehi ||

For a moment of sexual pleasure, you shall suffer in pain for millions of days.

GrI muhq rMg mwxih iPir bhuir bhuir pCuqwvih ]1]

gharee muhath ra(n)g maanehi fir bahur bahur pashhuthaavehi ||1||

For an instant, you may savor pleasure, but afterwards, you shall regret it, again and again. ||1||

ok so now what i want to point out is this. for giving into lust just once, guruji says we will have to suffer millions of days. so what i'm thinking is that YES we do get punishments for the bad things in this life but since the # of days of this life arent enough the punishments carry on thru to the next world.

bhul chuk maaf. i'm just a learner. pray.gif

guru rakha

so we ARE punished in this life for what we have done in our LAST life? yes/no

n sikhs do believe in hel and heaven? yes/no

why are we looking at the Punishment? why are we even thinking about it? its not like waheguru is just watching us and waiting for us to fall/do something wrong so he cn Punish us? u think God is mean? Waheguru Akal purakh is everything...beyond our comprehension

read Gurbani panji and u will find out for ur self. we can just give you some examples or some quotes. they can only help for a lil time..

listen to Gurbani ...and thn ask your self those questions.

yes guru sahib ji says there is hell and heaven but they on earth in this life. if u away from the truth..u r in hell/in darkness thus u hit your self cuz u walking in the darkness or fall into something and hurt your own self/punish yourself!

life is really beautiful..Gurbani helps us see that beauty (when we sit with our beloved )which we forget cuz of the "maya"(this worlds ways)

listen to Gurbani if u can't read..

my answers are limited as well, and the answewr you reciving are limited...

the love waheguru has for us is beyond words( its so sad when we have to think of ourself(the soul that residz in this body) as someone separate from Paramatma)

http://www.ektaone.com/audio/Keertani%20-%...0subhaae%20.mp3

there were many files i wanted to post for us to understand questions..and thoughts but there were tooo many (many of u r already aware of it...its only for people lke me:()

so jus postin link for one!

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

" O Lord God, You are the One and Only Giver; You forgive us, and unite us with Yourself. " - ( Guru Amar Das Ji, 234)

I have seen various programs on sky dealing with so called contacting the dead .

My question would be to the dead people are there any blacks muslims or any Sikhs that u can see ? saying this cos its always white people that get contacted …

I never heard any one asking these questions……

Dear granddad how are u ?

Bloody hell the pakies are also here……from a total racist person while one earth.. LOL.gif

Or

Bloody hell the blacks are here ……….from a member of the KKK……… LOL.gif

Would colour matter over there ? or even what religion u were ? :D @

Some how I don’t think so…….

Mind u that would be real hell for some… d_oh.gif