False Information On Sikhism On A Genuine Looking Site

Akhoza

theres one GUrdwara in bham i think that had up a poster with the "caste sytem on it" . it had brahmins on the top ...then kathris ect.

what nonesense,,,and inside a gurdwara aswell!

my friend had seen it and he ripped the poster off.

i feel like grabbing all these people that spread false information within the gurdwara itself....grabbing them all from the neck so i can squeeze the living life out of them all at once. grrr.

keep an eye out for these people.

i just read it properly! i only skimmed through it before!

im sooo pissssd off right now!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!

read this!

Caste

A Singh protects cows and Brahmans. Ensure that your cooking arrangements are kept unpolluted. Do not permit the following to participate in your langar: barbers, Jhivars who shave heads, weavers, potters, and others of low caste. Brahmans and those of good family who do not touch bhang or tobacco can all pre-pare food in a langar. Preaching should convince the four castes of the message concerning warfare. '° [16, 102—4]

we need to murder the person that wrote this! DEATH TO ALLABOUTSIKHS.COM site makers.

DEATH TO RSS

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

DEAR BALWINDER SINGH JI,

i can tell u have studied the rahet-nama...but u have misunderstood...quite a bit. This my friend, has everything to do with RSS and alaboutsikhs.com. The rehatname have been tampered with by hindu influence. i reject all this. LET ME PROVE IT 2 U. read "6 Daya Singh Rahit-nama " and "5.Desa Singh Rahit-nama" and "sakhi rahet ki "on the site.

lets take this passage for example. under "attitude towards muslims" it says:

"He who associates with anyone who mixes with Turks goes to hell. Do not trust Turks. Do not make friends with a Muslim. Do not trust the illegitimate offspring of a Muslim. Do not desire to learn Persian. Anyone who reads Persian is a tanakhahia and not my Sikh. Do not drink water from his hand and do not trust him."

DO U SERIOUSLY THING THAT 1 OF GURU JI'S PANJ PYARE WOULD WRITE THIS IN HIS RAHET-NAMA??????????!?!!?!?!!

Lets examine....

it says:

"He who associates with anyone who mixes with Turks goes to hell. Do not trust Turks. Do not make friends with a Muslim."

truth:

Throughout sikh history there have been muslims that have helped sikhs.....some good muslims even helped guru ji! Guru ji also had seom pathans in his army.

does that mean guru will go to hell? cuz according to that rahenama it says any1 who associates with a muslim will go to hell. some muslims provided guru ji with help frmo mughals. does that mean guru will go to hell???!?!?!!?!? what nonsense!!!

guru nanak says "naa koi hindu naa koi muslamaan"

"under gods instruction we are to regard the human race as one"

it says "do not make friends with a muslim" gurus had some muslim friends... how bout bhai bala ji? countless more.

WOULD 1 OF THE PANJ PYARE WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI and GURU'S TEACHINGS?

it says:

Do not trust the illegitimate offspring of a Muslim

truth:

o really??!! Baba FArid was from a muslim family. although he rejected islam himself... he was the offspring of a muslim. so according to the rahet-nama baba farid was not to be trusted?????!!! what nonsense!

baba farid has baani in the guru granth sahib ji and we matha tekh to it.

WOULD 1 OF THE PANJ PYARE WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI and GURU'S TEACHINGS?

it says:

Do not desire to learn Persian. Anyone who reads Persian is a tanakhahia and not my Sikh. Do not drink water from his hand and do not trust him.

truth:

is it a crime to learn? is knowledge a sin? is persian language evil? Guru gobind singh ji was a great scholar aswell dont forget. he was educated in arabaic, farsi and even PERSIAN. guru ji knew persian, he could read and write it. so according to that rahet-nama guru ji was not a sikh??!! and it tells us we shudnt drink water frmo guru ji's hand. what nonsense!?!!?

it says:

"Marry a girl from your own caste"

truth:

hold on! singhs dont have castes. khalsa abolishes caste system.

it says:

the khalsa protects cows and brahmins

truth:

sikhs dont give special care to cows. only hindus worship them. the low caste poor person is just as important as the brahmin. every1 is equal.

it says:

"do not use a muslim woman as a prostitute"

truth:

what??? it should say "do not use anyyy women as a prostitute". why jus "muslim"? this reflects the authors hatred for muslims... (RSS hate muslims with a passion)

it says:

Do not worship members of the Bedi, Bhalla, or Sodhi sub-castes

truth:

ok first of all sikhs dont worship no person. only god. but why the oppostion to those particular names? guru nanak came from 1 of those names.

it says:

"Anandpur, Amritsar, Patna, and Abchalnagar [the four takhats], are truly splendid places"

truth:

there are not 4 , but 5 takhts. why did they miss 1 out? they missed out nankana sahib because it is in pakistan.... and RSS are anti-muslim and they hate pakistan so they only mention 4 takhts.

it says:

"Do not permit the following to participate in your langar: barbers, Jhivars who shave heads, weavers, potters, and others of low caste".

truth:

clearly this is brahman belief that low caste people are like dirt. in sikhi every1 is equal and no1 has caste.

WOULD 1 OF THE PANJ PYARE WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI and GURU'S TEACHINGS

it says:

"Intoxicating liquor may be taken before battle, but should otherwise be avoided."

truth:

When Guru gobind singh ji created the khalsa, he banned alcohol/tobaco/intoxicants. Therefore it is against the khalsa to take intoxicants with no excuses.

WOULD 1 OF THE PANJ PYARE WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI and GURU'S TEACHINGS

it says:

"A Khalsa fights against Muslims. A Khalsa slays Muslims"

truth:

Khalsa war is not on islam or muslims. it is against tyranny and oppresion. there are many tyrants and oppressors, not only muslim ones.

WOULD A SIKH WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI and GURU'S TEACHINGS

it says:

"Never go to worship empty-handed"

truth:

ANy1, even poor people can pray to god. the idea that only people with money can pray to god is reminesant of the hindu belief from the ramayan that only brahmins are allowed to pray to god (raam chander once killed a poor man for praying to god). Every1 is equal to god. if a poor man hasnt got money then they are allowed to pray empty-handed.

it says

"Never trust a woman. Do not cast lecherous eyes on the women of another man's family"

truth:

why not trust a woman? men and women are equal. guru nanak put an end to this hindu belief of inequality between male and females. Guru Nanak condemned this man-made notion of the inferiority of women.

Guru nanak says:

"In a woman man is conceived,

From a woman he is born,

With a woman he is betrothed and married,

With a woman he contracts friendship.

Why denounce her, the one from whom even kings are born ?

From a woman a woman is born,

None may exist without a woman."

WOULD A SIKH WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI and GURU'S TEACHINGS

These are just a few examples. i can go on for ages but i aint got time i need to go to sleep cuz its very late.

there were somethin like 14 rahet-name i think correct me if im wrong. but most the ones that we see on this site are lies and corrupted with RSS/brahmin/kathri influence. why would one of the original panj pyara write these things in his rahet-nama, that is the question u have to ask yourselves. this is a RSS influuenced rahet-nama... cuz they are aggresively anti-islam, enourage caste system, encourage eating meat, ect. the hatred can be seen in the rahet-nama and no real sikh would write such things. it is not the original rahetnama of daya singh and has been tampered with, that i promise u.

WOULD 1 OF THE PANJ PYARE WRITE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT SIKHI? SANGAT JI, THESE ARE THE LIES OF KAL YUG ALTERING TRUTH.

so lets learn about these lies and spread the truth. stay in chardi kalla.

sat sri akaal!

post-5397-1159406064.jpg

FYI, http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030130/punjab1.htm

Mann for effective ban on cow slaughter

Tribune News Service

Barnala (Sangrur), January 29

The Punjab Government in its Budget should provide for funds to registered “gaushalas” for the protection of cows. The government should also initiate steps to implement ban on cow slaughter.

Two resolutions to this effect were adopted by a meeting, convened by the Sangrur District Gaushala Sangh, at the Ram Bagh complex here today. Mr Simranjit Singh Mann, MP from Sangrur, and President of the Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) presided over the meeting. The resolutions were moved by Mr Surinder “Babbi”, press secretary of the SAD(A).

Mr Mann also announced Rs 10 lakh grant for the registered gaushalas in his Parliamentary constituency.

Mr Simranjit Singh Mann in his speech favoured complete and effective ban on cow slaughter. He said even in the rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh there was complete ban on cow slaughter.

Mr Mann said he had asked the Prime Minister to create a gaushala development fund and to set up gaushala development board at the Central and State-level. He also assured the office-bearers of the Punjab Gaushala Mahasangh that he would arrange a meeting between the Prime Minster and representatives of the Mahasangh for talks on cow protection.

Mr Mann also stated that in future the funds would be provided to the registered gaushalas in his constituency directly by forming committees to use the same for cow protection and maintenance of gaushalas properly. He was of the view that Indian cows were better than hybrid cows.

Mr Ramesh Gupta, general secretary of the Punjab Gaushala Mahasangh, appealed to the office-bearers of various gaushalas to get their institutions registered for becoming eligible for grants for the welfare of cows and maintenance of gaushalas. He also appealed to Mr Simranjit Singh Mann to bring maximum funds to Punjab from the Rs 25 crore grant, announced by the Prime Minister for cow protection and gaushalas.

Mr Bhupinder Singh Gill, a retired Joint Director of Punjab Animal Husbandry Department, disclosed that population of cows had been decreasing since 1991. He said this had reduced to 40 per cent since then. He added that Animal Welfare Acts were not being implemented properly and animal lovers were unaware of these Acts. He said these Acts could be got implemented by moving the High Court.

Ms Amita Bhattal, president women’s wing of the Punjab Brahmin Sabha; Mr Jagir Singh Jagtar, a representative of the District Gaushala Sangh; Mr Radhey Shayam of Prachin Gaushala, Barnala; Mr Janak Raj, Dhanaula Gaushala; Mr Surinder Babbi and Mr Paramjit Singh Barnala, both SAD(A) leaders. Mr Suraj Bhan Singla, and Mr Deepak Maghan, president and vice-president, respectively, of the Punjab Gaushala Mahasangh; Mr Pradeep Goyal, district president of the Gaushala Sangh; and Mr Rupinder Jindal, secretary, Sangherra Gaushala, were also present.