Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadriya Wale!

Surajsingh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been talks that Bhai Ranjit Singh is acting as a Sant and various other allegations....I personally believe if he is doing so dats for his own bad...ppl call him Sant and if he dsnt say no to them than thats a negative point...but the important thing is "is he educating our youth towards sikhism'?of course he is....u go to Punjab and see so many young guys listening to him and coming back on the right path...2 of my very own friends who had got their hair cut n started drinking hard out have returned back to naam baani and took amrit after listening to him...The problem with us ppl is we look at ones negative points too much...i know every1 has negative side but y dnt u all admit that he is making ppl take amrit which neither u or me cud do easily....one have to has some kind of Guru's kirpa to force ppl on the right path..but anyways these r my views...every1 thinks differently....isn't it??

let'z not try to do Ninda of anyone, no matter who that person is, we shud onli believe in things wen we see wid our OWN EYES, at that scene, moment, etc. This is a Bachan once i was told by a very Chardi Kala Gursikh Pyare. Let's just look at what stage we are at other then looking at someone else.