Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadriya Wale!

Surajsingh

I had a pleasure to see baba ranjit singh ji at someone's house, he is chardi-kalah singh, great chaap great parcharik, I love the way he speaks, regardless, he spoke very calmly through out the way-das bhav..always credited satguru sahiban kirpa instead of crediting himself for the parchar.

Matha taiking issue- he discouraged bibiya to matha taik to him, he said just respond back with the satguru sahiban - VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh. This was infront of my eyes. i did my namaskar and took a parsad from his hands and took off.

one of the premi bought up a topic about proffesor darshan singh ji, you can tell this chap has no dvaish (partiality) towards anyone, especially his virodhi's(people against them). Just cleary shows how shant behaviour he is... he spoke very softly with very mithas.... could have been kalyugi jiv like me in his space, i probably have sweared couple of times in punjabi then continue..lol....

These are my observerations without any bias.

Regarding his avastha- i would say without any bias but my gut feelings says - he is not at bhramgyan level yet but defaniately have reached the heights (atamgyan avastha).

I was really happy seeing him what he was doing regardless of nindaks doing nindya .. i really wish he stays celibate and keep up tyaag, use his full energy in bairaag prem gurmat marg and do parchar of sikhi.

he should and i m sure he ignores all the nindya and ustat towards him and continue doing this great seva and be tyagi bairaag gurmukh..!

everyone knows -in wise words of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale says in sant 108 sachkhand vasi baba gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale barsi tape- he said nindaks didnt even spare guru sahiban, called them all sorts of names, bhramgyanis are indeed guru sahiban children... !

bhai ranjit singh ji dhandrianwale preddeccessor's teacher's teacher- sant isher singh ji rara sahib had egg thrown at him because of dharna kirtan by nindaks who called themselves soo called akjs in UK..even then sant maharaj ji state was ever in par bhram, in his sat-chit- anand-svaroop state.

As they say, when you spit at moon, spit comes at your face !

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard he makes false stories, but this guy did get alot of ppl to take amit and i personally believe that anyone that can get ppl attacked to waheguru is great.

most of his sakhiya's are from Sri Gurpartap Sooraj Parkash Granth by Mahan Kavi Bhai Sahib Santokh Singh Ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

far as i know their is nothing wrong with his parchar... but all i ever here about him that he is a millionaire he has got a big dera, his own camera crew etc...

my question is if he is rich what is he using his money for?? is he using it for good? or is it just 4 himself??

bul chuk maaf

well as far as where his money goes, it might be on himself but when i met him he was talking to us and his jatha about the sound system in malton and the one he carries around with him everywhere. he sed they need to get a new one so every diwan is like in india. he sed "sangat loves it when we use the casio top class sound system"... so i guess he's trying to just let people get more out of itlike building a big dera culd be for more sangat accessibility and more places for people to do bani ... plus even if the money did get to him... he's like 18-20 years old... who wuldn't the money get to honestly...last thing i'd like to say is that instead of looking at his avguns sangat jeeo, lets emphasize and bring out his guns on this forum as nindhia will only hurt us not benefit

bhul chuk maaf

Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would enforce the Hukumnama of te Akal Takht, Ranjit Singh recently performed at Guru Ghar in the UK which violate the party hall sandesh. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would have been more interested in enforcing the sandesh rather than being focussed on doing as many programs in a day as possible.

In fact, when Baba Ranjit Singh came UK last year, he mentioned in front of the Sangat when we went that he would not go against the Hukam from Akal Takht and would not perform at any Gurdwara's with tables/chairs.

And when Baba Ranjat Singh Ji came UK recently, various programs at different Gurdwara's including our local Gurdwara were cancelled due to the fact that langar was not in pangat but on chairs/tables. Why they were booked in the first place is a different matter but he upheld what he said.

Please do not mention him in the same breath as Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Baba Ji gave qurbani for the panth. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not spend crores on building a fancy dera. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not ever stop anyone taping his programs (compare this to Ranjit Singh Ji who is tied to a t-series contract, try to tape a program in India and see how his chele enforce the t-series contract),

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Baba Ranjit Singh does not compare himself to Sant Jarnail Singh. At FatehGarh Sahib, in the Vishav Sikh Samelan, Baba Ranjit Singh said clearly on stage that we cannot be and are not like Sant Jarnail Singh. But, this does not mean that we should not do Kamaiye and Naam Bani to try and emulate the "Guns" that he has. After all, Sant Jarnail Singh gained his Guns through Bhagtee. If every GurSikh does Bhagtee, then we all will gain those Guns.

My Veer at the top did not say that Baba Ranjit Singh is like Sant Jarnail Singh, but in his eyes, he saw Baba Ranjit Singh emulate one of the Guns that Sant Jarnail Singh Jee has.

The Dera is for the benefit of Sangat to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of Sangat that go to Gurudwara Parmeshar Dwar at every Sangraand.

No-one stops recordings at his Diwans. I was recording a Diwan in India right next to the T-Series guys. No-one said anything to me, and his "Chele" were only a few yards from me. :T: :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

these nindaks just never stop!!!

FACT - certain mahapursh/sants in this day and age have inspired thousands to take amrit

FACT - every person who posts on this site and every other site for that matter put together CANNOT match that

Taking that into account - WHO THE HELL IS ANYONE TO SAY ANYTHING TO THEM!

WHERES THE NIMRATA, WHERES THE LOVE OF OUR SO CALLED GURSIKHS OF TODAY!??

it just realy amazes me, if someone inspires so many to take guru maharajs amrit they should be respected by humble gursikhs not disrespected by egotistic "so called" gursikhs (who go all out to tarnish their names)

dont these people realise what they're doing to their own jeevans!!

Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would enforce the Hukumnama of te Akal Takht, Ranjit Singh recently performed at Guru Ghar in the UK which violate the party hall sandesh. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would have been more interested in enforcing the sandesh rather than being focussed on doing as many programs in a day as possible.

In fact, when Baba Ranjit Singh came UK last year, he mentioned in front of the Sangat when we went that he would not go against the Hukam from Akal Takht and would not perform at any Gurdwara's with tables/chairs.

And when Baba Ranjat Singh Ji came UK recently, various programs at different Gurdwara's including our local Gurdwara were cancelled due to the fact that langar was not in pangat but on chairs/tables. Why they were booked in the first place is a different matter but he upheld what he said.

Did not stop him performing at Gurdwara with party halls this year !

Why the differentiation between the two evils ? Both are wrong but ask most people and they will agree that using Guru Jis golak money for party halls is the worse evil out the two.

Please do not mention him in the same breath as Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Baba Ji gave qurbani for the panth. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not spend crores on building a fancy dera. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not ever stop anyone taping his programs (compare this to Ranjit Singh Ji who is tied to a t-series contract, try to tape a program in India and see how his chele enforce the t-series contract),

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Baba Ranjit Singh does not compare himself to Sant Jarnail Singh. At FatehGarh Sahib, in the Vishav Sikh Samelan, Baba Ranjit Singh said clearly on stage that we cannot be and are not like Sant Jarnail Singh. But, this does not mean that we should not do Kamaiye and Naam Bani to try and emulate the "Guns" that he has. After all, Sant Jarnail Singh gained his Guns through Bhagtee. If every GurSikh does Bhagtee, then we all will gain those Guns.

My Veer at the top did not say that Baba Ranjit Singh is like Sant Jarnail Singh, but in his eyes, he saw Baba Ranjit Singh emulate one of the Guns that Sant Jarnail Singh Jee has.

The Dera is for the benefit of Sangat to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of Sangat that go to Gurudwara Parmeshar Dwar at every Sangraand.

No-one stops recordings at his Diwans. I was recording a Diwan in India right next to the T-Series guys. No-one said anything to me, and his "Chele" were only a few yards from me. :T: :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Read what he wrote and stop getting into semantics to justify mentioning Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji with Ranjit Singh.

Please visit a few more diwans next time you are in India and you will see his chele stopping people taping his programs.

I am sure the sangat could go to numerous local Gurdwara rather than to a dera on sangrand.

these nindaks just never stop!!!

FACT - certain mahapursh/sants in this day and age have inspired thousands to take amrit

FACT - every person who posts on this site and every other site for that matter put together CANNOT match that

Taking that into account - WHO THE HELL IS ANYONE TO SAY ANYTHING TO THEM!

WHERES THE NIMRATA, WHERES THE LOVE OF OUR SO CALLED GURSIKHS OF TODAY!??

it just realy amazes me, if someone inspires so many to take guru maharajs amrit they should be respected by humble gursikhs not disrespected by egotistic "so called" gursikhs (who go all out to tarnish their names)

dont these people realise what they're doing to their own jeevans!!

These "dera" wale nut-huggers never stop. Their "Sant" (Dhanwant the dirty dog) baba rapes a small girl, hey who are we to question the rape of a child, as the man is a self titled sant who has inspired thousands to take amrit. Go get alife. I do not give two hoots about your twisted use of the word nindya. It is people like you who hug the like of Nan-g Phoola and deny the crimes he committed. "Sant" Jagera of Ludhiana rapes a woman, but hey we cannot question that. They are all "Sant" they are entitled to loot, rape and take advantage of gullible people.

Get off your high horse and lose the krodh.