Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadriya Wale!

Surajsingh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errrm, yeah the phtographer just "happened" to be there and take his picture get real people, this picture has been released by the baba to help his image in india

and why not?

3 gursikhs die, and you can only think of how another one is doing something wrong when clearly just doing his own simran/bani while drying his kesh.

if you take that as a bad thing, take it that way. just keep views to yourself and not make a mountain out of something which isnt even a mole hill.

if you japped naam, or even read 1/10 of the bani he reads, you mite be lucky enough for maharaj to bless you with the brain to realise, people WASH there hair as part of REHIT and while its drying, they put a towel on the haid unles akj and put keski on due to their rehit. Its a COMMON thing in india for this practice. if you dont agree, then your choice.

if you have strong views, go to baba jis dera and speak to him about it, not comment on a forum which does nothing but nindiya.

omg people lets not drag the topic into another direction without understanding the article.

To summarise the article it states that Ranjit Singh Dhadriya valle apologised to sangat for the kalgis and matha tekvaying last year and now if you goto his dera this is still happpening even though he promised he wouldnt allow this.

In addition to that the article states that his dera has two air conditioned rooms, one is for NRI's and other is for people of punjab. It says that Ranjit singh sits in a seprate room which contains a lot of his picutres in various poses. Also there is like a 5 khet queue waiting to do darshan of Ranjit singh.

Personally, i think a Parcharak should not have deres and be having long lines of queues waiting to be blessed by him. Instead he should be in front of the queue taking people to do darshan of Guru Granth sahib jee.

sangat jeeo, Babaji recently came to Malton Gurughar where i attended all of his diwans. Before I used to be one of those losers who would just do nindhiya of Babaji, but after meeting him and listening to his diwans I realized this guy is one of the most blessed guys out there right now. He did amrit sanchar during the last diwan and almost 600 people took amrit, where most of those people were cut hair. On top of that, there wasn't enough room for the next 500 who wanted to take amrit so he's coming back on october 6th, where they will do another amrit sanchar.

He actually sed during his diwan that whenever anyone looks at you they will look at your avguns and not your guns. He said the reason he doesnt come to canada alot is because too many people talk smack, whereas people in india don't waste time doing that, but intsead just listen and see for themselves. He sed that the video that was made about his birthday was false. He sed he did not tell people to matha tek him but if they do what can he do about it when there is so many sangataan. he sed the video showed everyone putting hars on him, but they didn't show when i took them off and gave the hars back. he sed he did not want the maya but when the sangat wants to do it for their own enjoyment, he lets them, but never keeps the maya. he sed he always took it off and gave it back to them. the reason he keeps looking away in the video from people matha teking him is not haunkar but because he did not want it to happen, if u look at the video again u can notice he is kinda ticked at everyone matha teking him, which is why he keeps looking away and talking to people

me and my dad were very blessed to have actually spent good time with babaji and he is a GREAT guy and a very blessed mahapursh. he's just really funny cause u wuldnt expect a mahapursh to be as short as him lol, he's like 5'6 and he's so cute, he has to like climb on his bed and like the sofa n stuff.. its so wicked. anways back to the point lol, my dad actually picked him up from the airport when he arrived and he sed that some bibi came and actually went straight for his feet when she saw him and matha took him, but he just changed his direction and walked away so she was matha teking nothing and so she wuldnt matha tek him. actually i've seen a video where Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Mahapursh did the exact same thing.

in conclusion i hope this helps people see the truth about him. if it doesnt i suggest u read sukhmani sahib where it tells us not to do nindiya of sants. I mean seriously, who are we moorakhs to judge if someone is a sant or not, just know that we or at least i am no where close..

anyways srry any mistakes i've made Bhul Chuk Maaf

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

haha it's funny..

cuz if the opportunity ever arose....

i'm sure chardhi kalaa news paper could write 5 or 10 articles about the horrible things we do on a daily basis..... and our horrible avguns.

yet they can only come up with ONE SINGLE ONE for baba ranjit singh..

and we continue our avgun..by talking bull about the man...

i dunno about you, but he's a WHOLE lot better than i am, and I'm ALWAYS willing to listen to people who're better than me...

up to you, folks...

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

ok bak to something that actually matters....

where is baba ji rite now, i've ben phoning the gurdwaras and noone noes where they will b doin katha, anyone from surrey fill me in.....

sangat jeeo, Babaji recently came to Malton Gurughar where i attended all of his diwans. Before I used to be one of those losers who would just do nindhiya of Babaji, but after meeting him and listening to his diwans I realized this guy is one of the most blessed guys out there right now. He did amrit sanchar during the last diwan and almost 600 people took amrit, where most of those people were cut hair. On top of that, there wasn't enough room for the next 500 who wanted to take amrit so he's coming back on october 6th, where they will do another amrit sanchar.

He actually sed during his diwan that whenever anyone looks at you they will look at your avguns and not your guns. He said the reason he doesnt come to canada alot is because too many people talk smack, whereas people in india don't waste time doing that, but intsead just listen and see for themselves. He sed that the video that was made about his birthday was false. He sed he did not tell people to matha tek him but if they do what can he do about it when there is so many sangataan. he sed the video showed everyone putting hars on him, but they didn't show when i took them off and gave the hars back. he sed he did not want the maya but when the sangat wants to do it for their own enjoyment, he lets them, but never keeps the maya. he sed he always took it off and gave it back to them. the reason he keeps looking away in the video from people matha teking him is not haunkar but because he did not want it to happen, if u look at the video again u can notice he is kinda ticked at everyone matha teking him, which is why he keeps looking away and talking to people

me and my dad were very blessed to have actually spent good time with babaji and he is a GREAT guy and a very blessed mahapursh. he's just really funny cause u wuldnt expect a mahapursh to be as short as him lol, he's like 5'6 and he's so cute, he has to like climb on his bed and like the sofa n stuff.. its so wicked. anways back to the point lol, my dad actually picked him up from the airport when he arrived and he sed that some bibi came and actually went straight for his feet when she saw him and matha took him, but he just changed his direction and walked away so she was matha teking nothing and so she wuldnt matha tek him. actually i've seen a video where Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Mahapursh did the exact same thing.

in conclusion i hope this helps people see the truth about him. if it doesnt i suggest u read sukhmani sahib where it tells us not to do nindiya of sants. I mean seriously, who are we moorakhs to judge if someone is a sant or not, just know that we or at least i am no where close..

anyways srry any mistakes i've made Bhul Chuk Maaf

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Please do not mention him in the same breath as Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Baba Ji gave qurbani for the panth. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not spend crores on building a fancy dera. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not ever stop anyone taping his programs (compare this to Ranjit Singh Ji who is tied to a t-series contract, try to tape a program in India and see how his chele enforce the t-series contract), Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would enforce the Hukumnama of te Akal Takht, Ranjit Singh recently performed at Guru Ghar in the UK which violate the party hall sandesh. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would have been more interested in enforcing the sandesh rather than being focussed on doing as many programs in a day as possible. If he is serious about not being in it for the money ask him to empty the charawa he gets into Guru Jis golak before he leaves a program. Baba Isher Singh Ji did this on more than one occassion.

However those things aside I have noticed one thing about Ranjit Singh Ji, he does to satkar of Guru Mahraj. I have seen countless so called Sant who as soon as they have finished a pogram rush away not even bothering with the ardas or langar. Ranjit Singh Ji does wait with respect. Other 108 wale could learn a few things from him. I have even seen someone who is a self titled sant and active against beadbi, rush off (multiple times) without having the level of satkar that Ranjit Singh Ji shows.

He can say what he wants to about the birthday bash. He has admitted it was a mistake. You only admit mistakes if you have done wrong. Most of us have seen it and he makes no attempt to walk away from the bash.