Question About Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh Ji

Degha Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sadh sangat ji,

if anyone knows can you please answer for me......

some singhs had told me before i got khanday ki pahul....a story about

Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh Ji........

they said that he went and begged for Guru Sahib's Amrit......literally got down on his knees before the Panj Pyare and started to beg.......

the Panj Pyare were not going to give him amrit......they said prove you are willing to die for Guru Sahib....

so Bhai Sahib Ji.....was in so much pain over this.....that he went and lay on the train tracks and waited for

the train to run him over.......a Singh was sent over and verified that he was indeed waiting to be run over on the tracks......and before the train came.....the singh pulled him off the tracks.....and then the Panj Pyare....knew he was a true son of Guru Sahib.....and gave him khanday-ki-pahul.....

has anyone here also heard about this......is there anywhere can read more about Bhai Sahib's jeevan.....

this has really put me to shame as of late......

i just think......some punk spoiled kid like me......has been spoon fed his whole life......doesn't know anything about what true love for Guru Sahib is......

how could i have been worthy of the most valuable gift in this world.....Khanday-ki-pahul.......

punks like me take this for granted.....we just think just because we keep kes....or do this...or do that....that we are worthy of this amrit......

i feel so guilty as of late.....i do not feel like i have truly given my head to Guru Sahib.....i am too much a manmukh......

and just been thinking about this story i heard about Bhai Fauja Singh Ji....puts me to even greater shame...

....if anyone here also knows about this.....then please answer here.....

please forgive me countless mistakes.

yes daas has heard this too bhai sahib had so much thirst for amrit

even praaten times singhs would have to sit threw akhand paaths to prove their worth to the panj pyareh...

panj pyareh could even refuse you amrit