• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
Singha-pur*(City of Singhs & Singhnees)

SINGAPORE(English) tongue.gif:@

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Wow what a cool explaination but unfortunately not true at all :@... I really wish it was true... i would been the luckiest person... but all HIS HUKAM...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yea unfortunately....

.u can count the number of singhs and singhnees present here off your fingers and toes.

Guest balwinderkaur
im balwinder phenjee's neighbour ... im from MALAYSIA.. though bein neighbours but :@ we neva get along (not me and bhenjee of course .. )

Heeeeheeeheeeee jagjit bhainjee. They always say...you fight continuously with those near you but when you go far away you yearn for the presence of the familiar one near you....so maybe that's how it is with us and our ministers. tongue.gif:@

Yea unfortunately.....u can count the number of singhs and singhnees present here off your fingers and toes.

same here ... and yeah balwinder phenjee guess dats kinda right also but still u ppl are paying too less for the water u ppl are getting from us tongue.gif (tsk tsk.. jz had to do it tongue.gif )