Are Muslims Allowed?

khalsa girl 1

dont place thoughts upon race, gender, ethnicity, religion (appearance) etc....

this is against Sikhi...

ha ha ha ha LOL.gif

thats what some girls say... they are not that bad............and dont say nasty things about someones religion!!!

I AN NOT SAYing BAD THING ABOUT ANY ONE'S RELIGION !!!! i am say against the mind set of thoes people, but it just happens to be muslims !

what can i do ?

pakandi baba

That does not worry me. If they can't see that having sex with any guy before marraige is not appropriate then they don't deserve to be classed as Sikhs! - Good riddance to bad rubbish i say!

sorry bro but i have to disagree they are sikhs and to me they ARE my sisters...........

Well you have moe patience than me then brother - If they refuse to aknowledge the path of truth even after they've been taught it, they are a lost cause! :TH:

This is inspite of the very positive coverage that Islam is given in the UK. The BBC has become a virtual mouthpiece for Muslim organisations. One idiotic presenter even tried to compare the recent statement by MP Jack Straw that Muslim women should give up the veil by saying 'but Sikhs are allowed to wear the Turban'!

LOL - Yes i've known MANY Sikhs who cover their faces to hide their identity with the Turban!! rolleyes.gif

I'm not anti-muslim as you can read from my other posts, but this made me laugh.

(You may have seen it before)

post-5005-1160128758.jpg

khalsa girl 1

dont place thoughts upon race, gender, ethnicity, religion (appearance) etc....

this is against Sikhi...

ha ha ha ha LOL.gif

thats what some girls say... they are not that bad............and dont say nasty things about someones religion!!!

I AN NOT SAYing BAD THING ABOUT ANY ONE'S RELIGION !!!! i am say against the mind set of thoes people, but it just happens to be muslims !

what can i do ?

pakandi baba

That does not worry me. If they can't see that having sex with any guy before marraige is not appropriate then they don't deserve to be classed as Sikhs! - Good riddance to bad rubbish i say!

sorry bro but i have to disagree they are sikhs and to me they ARE my sisters...........

Well you have moe patience than me then brother - If they refuse to aknowledge the path of truth even after they've been taught it, they are a lost cause! :TH:

This is inspite of the very positive coverage that Islam is given in the UK. The BBC has become a virtual mouthpiece for Muslim organisations. One idiotic presenter even tried to compare the recent statement by MP Jack Straw that Muslim women should give up the veil by saying 'but Sikhs are allowed to wear the Turban'!

LOL - Yes i've known MANY Sikhs who cover their faces to hide their identity with the Turban!! rolleyes.gif

I'm not anti-muslim as you can read from my other posts, but this made me laugh.

(You may have seen it before)

^^^ the pic --> LOL.gifLOL.gif

• 3 weeks later...

My dad has a thing about Muslims...(not to be rude of anything) erm, he says that they can't be trusted that even Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that..He always tells this story of Guru Ji putting his arm into some sesame seeds and loads got stuck to it and Guru Ji said that the amount of seeds stuck to his hand shows the amount f lies a Muslim has told or will tell...I have no idea where he got that from. But when I say that he had many Muslims fighting in his army and singing for him or writing for him'; he says 'they weren't real muslims' and he also says that Sikhs aren't supposed to even look at a Muslim in any kind of 'that way' manner whatsoever...He says its a huge sin...but i'm still confused and i'd appreciate any kind of input into this topic because my dad has a thing about always being right no matter what :rolleyes: and there's no way of him backing things up by fact etc. if you get my meaning...please help!!!

:BOW:

It is interesting what your father has said on this topic. I recently was faced with a similar questions about Muslims. I have enquired about this and the answer is that the Muslims that were on the Guru's side were Sufi Muslims who themselves condemned the actions of the more radical Moghal Rulers. The Sufis were God fearing devotees who saw the rest of humanity in the same way prescribed by Guru Nanak.

In terms of the radical extremists similar to those around today then they are the ones that will be deceitful.

As a rule of thumb I would air on the side of caution and not trust any Muslim unless you have strong reason and evidence of their nature.

Guys,

Apologies I haven’t read all the posts on the thread, just the earlier onces, but the basic idea of the first caller is correct and his Dad is also correct.

We only see a few pieces of the jigsaw and think we know the whole picture. As typical Sikhs we all fall over each other to be secular and show affinity to other faiths, we seem to defend them more then we would ever defend our own, whereas these same people would not think twice when putting in the ‘boot’ to us.

It is true that our Gurus saw all people with one gaze, but where they saw injustices or intolerance or bigotry then they came down very hard on these people. We say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji was our father and He loves us like his own children, but when those same children started to misbehave, as was the case of the Masands, then Guru Ji came down very hard on them.

So hard infact that many were ordered to be thrown alive into pits of fire, others had their hands or noses cut off. This is what Guru Ji will do to His own if they misbehave, then what is He going to do to those who opposed Him all their lives, filled with hatred for our faith and way of life?

True, Guru Sahib Ji had many musls in His army and many were His sevak, to those Guru Ji granted the riches of the universe. But those that were bigots and intolerant Guru Ji gave swift justice. And it is true that Guru Ji did say, never trust a musl.

Remember how they swore on the Quran over and over again, every kassum you can think of they took, just as long as Guru Ji left the killa of Anandpur Sahib. Again at Chamkaur, the musls took oath upon oath on everything that they considered holy. Did they intend to keep the oaths they took??? Of course not, and you think Guru Ji did not know that their hearts were as black as black??? Of course He did.

Guru Ji said never trust a muslman and gave the example of the sesame seeds stuck to ones oily arm. This is true. Guru Ji was not talking about those musls who had truly achieved a spiritual level – the likes of Mia Mir Ji and Buddho Shah etc – but the ordinary muslalman who has the green light to lie, cheat and deceive to bring anyone into their fold (just research the word Al-taqiyya ). Just as in the same way when Guru Ji praises his Sikhs, He is praising the true Sikhs, not the half baked variety that we all are!

Now we come to not looking as muslms ‘that way.’ Again the Dad, is correct (long live the Dad!)

In those days, times were very dark and the Musls would go for the easy prey and capture Sikh / Hindu women and abuse them. This was common practise. The Sikhs complained to Guru Ji and in retaliation the Sikhs wanted to do the same thing, but Guru Sahib Ji forbid this. Guru Sahib Ji absolutely and totally forbid His Sikhs to retaliate against any woman. But to set this in stone so that there would be no ambiguity or opportunity of this ever happening Guru Sahib Ji in all His wisdom said “no Sikh is allowed to touch a turk woman.” And in those days this was Sikh law, in this way there would be no chance of a Sikh abusing a woman of the enemy even if he wanted to retaliate.

On a side note, I think this whole business of think ALL muslims are bad andevil is BS. Some of the nicest peopel i have met and have had to talk with are of muslims and other faiths. Yet the "sikh" community in general have left a sour note in my mind, as some have acted in very rude and often border line racist.

But i guess i havn't been t oevery sikh community yet, only several :D

Islam is a flawed religion of lust,terror ,womanisng no human rights forced conversion kill da kafir ideology and other stuff jus wathc the news killing innocents in towers bombing trains list is endless the end is here 4 them -thier qayamat is comming lets see if the moon splists in half and lets c if the beast comes out of earth and eats evry kafir .......

LOL LOL.gif Tell me about it man, frikin hate S U L L E H. I wish they would be wiped off the planet man. rolleyes.gif Never have I seen such a digusting set of people. Such unloyal people, don't deserve to live. rolleyes.gif

Islam is a flawed religion of lust,terror ,womanisng no human rights forced conversion kill da kafir ideology and other stuff jus wathc the news killing innocents in towers bombing trains list is endless the end is here 4 them -thier qayamat is comming lets see if the moon splists in half and lets c if the beast comes out of earth and eats evry kafir .......

LOL LOL.gif Tell me about it man, frikin hate S U L L E H. I wish they would be wiped off the planet man. rolleyes.gif Never have I seen such a digusting set of people. Such unloyal people, don't deserve to live. rolleyes.gif

Bro by referring to them as <admin-profanity filter activated> you are just showing anger. Yes these people are exactly as you say they are buts lets not dirty our own mouths by calling them names.

My Dada Jee told my father once: "As long as I have Kesh on my sir, I never will trust a Muslim"

What does this mean? That we don't trust Islam? Should we trust Islam? Did the Guru Sahibaans trusted Islam?

Guru Jee teach us to first trust in Akaal Purkh. We who created everything, including the Muslims. If we have full faith in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, then we have to power, the courage, and the ability to stand like lions. Such a person can trust anyone. If the person were he puts his trust in cheats him, what can happen to such a Singh? NOTHING.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj was cheated by the Muslims when they puth an oath on the Koran, but did he weap or wail? Kalgidar Jee gave such an answer that today his followers are even here in this cray cold country. What should we the Singhs learn from this? WE HAVE TO PUT ALL OUR FAITH IN WAHEGUROO! Just as the Guru Sahibaans did.

If our mann is fully concentrated on Waheguroo we can be cheated, hated, murdered, but still we would be the simple Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj.

I grew up among the Muslims. On school almost all my friends were Muslims. Even now on work about 85 percent is Muslim. We got Arab muslims, turkey muslims, maroc muslims, paki muslims, dutch muslims, african muslims and what not. I have discussed with many of them. Many a times I heard a lot and kept my mouth shut. Why? Because I have faith in Guru Granth Sabib Jee. My love for Waheguroo doesn't makes me a person who tries to critize another faith or religion. This is what Guru Jee teached us.