Christianity And Its Message

ronald230nc

The message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

In the Holy Bible God tells us exactly what it takes for us to go to Heaven when we die.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

This is why we need to be saved so we can go to Heaven and not Hell.

The Holy Bible describes Hell as a place of suffering and pain forever for all those who reject the salvation that only God can give. {Matthew 13:42}

The good news is that even though we are sinners God did something awesome for us.

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Simply believe on Him(Jesus Christ God in human form who was born to a virgin Jewish woman in Bethlehem, Israel) as the one who shed His sinless blood and took your punishment for your sins, died in your place on the Cross, was buried, and whom God(The Father) raised from the dead after 3 days.

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

If you want to be saved right now just pray a meaningful prayer from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ(God the Son) I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life.

You may want to print a copy of this message from your printer or you can email me and ask me to email you a copy. Please include your email address with your request.

Have a good day!

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

what the heck? How do you KNOW that by making this prayer you will be 'saved' is it simply by believing in Jesus Christ that one can meet Akal Purakh? Did Waheguru Ji actually come to you and tell you that if you do this you will go to 'heaven'? This seems to me like you are trying to strike fear into us and by doing so you make us vulnerable (humans) so that we will do as you say...

Sorry but main nahin manndi!

Dear Ronald,

FYI We believe in and pray to the same God as you?

The only difference is that Sikhs have a direct connection to God whereas you have to go through a third party (Jesus).

I guess, it is you who has to ask yourself a question !!!

However, you are in the right place to get answers.

Do you know anything about Sikhism?? I guess that you do not.

God has directed you to this forum for a reason and I suggest you take the opportunity to enlighten yourself and be saved.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

i was in two minds about whether to reply to this or not lol.

i hope that this topic by Ronnie has highlighted how lovely, simple, pure and beautiful Gursikhi is. Here are just a few things which came to mind:

1. tolerance of all religions. there is no need to enforce our views on others. the most important thing is to remember the Name of Maharaj at all times. at the same time it's nice to be educated, but Gursikhi is not a missionary "religion".

2. Gursikhi is not a religion lol - it is a way of life, which is implemented every second of every day of our lives.

3. shaheeds - Sikhi is one of the religions with the MOST shaheeds. MILLIONS of Gurmukhs have given their lives up for us! so many have been tortured, yet did not cry out once. i can't emphasise this enough.

4. as Sarbloh Warrior said, salvation can be achieved RIGHT NOW. no need to wait until death. we can feel Maharaj and hear Him and see Him everywhere, in everything and everyone. we can live Gursikhi every moment of our lives, instead of praying once or twice a day.

5. we can be Sikhs on the way to Sachkhand :wub: to be One with Maharaaaaaaaaaaj! what more can we ask for?

6. Maharaj can do anything - raise people from the dead, kill people, save sinners - you name it.

So thank you Ronnie Ji for highlighting how much love we should have for Gursikhi :wub: .

~ *vaheguru*vaheguru*vaheguru*vaheguru*vaheguru*vaheguru*vaheguru* ~

~l~

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
howdy. i have questions of my own.

what would you say if i asked you that i dont wanna wait till i die to goto "heaven"??

this "heaven" does not entice me. i want something more than that, something bigger than that. i want the entity/person that made heaven, that made this universe that made you and me. i want god, nothing less. only god.

Heaven can be attained in this life there is no need for us to die to meet Akal Purakh; i believe it was Guru Nanak Dev Ji that said that the way you live your life on earth are your heaven and hell; if you create bad karma etc- hell ; amritvela, naam simran- heaven...i think that's right? :wub: