**alert** Sikhs Should Boycott Hindu March

SaRpAnCh

WJKKWJKF, I appeal to the Sikh community of Southall and Surrounding areas to not join the hindu yatra March in Southall tomorrow 8th oct sun 2006,the march will start from the old b&q warehosue on the border of Southall and Hayes,the warehouse has been converted in to an indoor market within which today hindu rituals were held and sikhs participated in them especially afghani sikhs This march in which a hindu statue of ganesh will be taken to the river Thames and immersed in water,has been organised by the HIndu Culture and Hertitage association UK which is a branch of the RSS in England,several Sources have confirmed this as well as my own knwoledge,I appeal to the youth to not let thier auntie ,mothers and sisters join this march as we are Sikhs not Hindus,and this march has been organised by that very same oraganisation the RSS which is hell bent on destroying Sikhism and it Soverignity,The video link i provide below and the pic shows what was happening at the old b&q warehouse at 8pm today 7th oct 2006,in which you see sikhs worshipping idols and praising them,among them are a few naamdharis and other so called sikhs,how can sikhs in the countrys biggest sikh community continue to tarnish thier image and diss thier True Guru, so alert all your family and friends to boycott this march and not go ,also look out for literature they give out which may be anti gurmat or anti sikh

post-5401-1160252041.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

I am pretty sure bout the sikh youth. they wont be the part of this march (yatra). but seriously man i dont trust the FAT AUNTIES . i mean no offence.... but they 'll be there eating samose LOL.gifLOL.gif

GURU RAKHA!!!

FATEH!!!

I am pretty sure bout the sikh youth. they wont be the part of this march (yatra). but seriously man i dont trust the FAT AUNTIES . i mean no offence.... but they 'll be there eating samose LOL.gifLOL.gif

GURU RAKHA!!!

i dont doubt that...

besides...lost of them say "we are a part of Hindus"

biggest bs ever :D

i hope the march is interrupted by rain, lightning, thunder and stuff

sad...its on my lil sis' bday LOL.gif

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

and i want their hair to mess up making them look like absurd marchers

lastly...i wish them all to have such an outstanding, preposterous march..that it will be in the news all over the place

wouldnt that just be lovely? rolleyes.gif

sorry if the above was a bit too kind

and no...

im not sorry if this post has offended anyone :D

Guest militant singh

amen 2 tht Khalsa Gyal ........................................... I agree with Khalsa gyals post she read my mind i guess we think alike lol...all Southall lot dnt go 2 the march if ur sisters wana go tell them not 2 if they still go let them they hindus,they can make thier own choice thier guru or hinduism explain 2 them its wrong and not 4 sikhs and tell the old bibiyan 2 who want darshan if they still dnt listen and want 2 do bipran ki reet let them and tell them dnt call ur sikhs 4rm tht day on cos they supporting the bramanvadh RSS which is messing sikhi up

Guest Singh_jee

IF THE HINDUS WANNA DO A MARCH LET THEM INIT! THEY LET US DO OUR NAGAR KIRTAN THRU SOUTHALL!!!!!!!

and btw whats rong with sikhs going 2 do performances there? hindus and muslims do performances in the gurdwara!

it does not mean that the sikhs r worshipping the idol, i playd tabla there a few days ago, nothing rong with it at all!!!!!!!!

Guest militant singh

Here we go agian with the 'singh jee' guy defending NAAMDHARIS and other anti sikh elemnts as usual if he aint defnding ramgharias commitees hes defending Naamdharis if not them hes defending sum nex ting ...evryfings wrong wid perforamnces jus cos naamdharis fake sikhs go around mandirs and nex places -dnt mean we should big dat up stuff the naamdharis fakes ,DDNT U C DA VIDEO hello allow u man waste of time i guess u will say its ok 2 dance in a mandir so y not gurdwara jus like these fools dancing at havelock gurdwara http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3qs-W5xeY...ted&search=

IF THE HINDUS WANNA DO A MARCH LET THEM INIT! THEY LET US DO OUR NAGAR KIRTAN THRU SOUTHALL!!!!!!!

and btw whats rong with sikhs going 2 do performances there? hindus and muslims do performances in the gurdwara!

it does not mean that the sikhs r worshipping the idol, i playd tabla there a few days ago, nothing rong with it at all!!!!!!!!

umm

let them???

ya we do Nagar Kirtan, but thats not going against no other faith/belief system etc..

we do Nagar Kirtan showin faith in Sikhi

this march is for spreading out stuff from Hinduism...

and so you sayin it all good eh?

so you sayin let them???

wow...good job

NOT :D

amen 2 tht Khalsa Gyal ........................................... I agree with Khalsa gyals post she read my mind i guess we think alike lol...all Southall lot dnt go 2 the march if ur sisters wana go tell them not 2 if they still go let them they hindus,they can make thier own choice thier guru or hinduism explain 2 them its wrong and not 4 sikhs and tell the old bibiyan 2 who want darshan if they still dnt listen and want 2 do bipran ki reet let them and tell them dnt call ur sikhs 4rm tht day on cos they supporting the bramanvadh RSS which is messing sikhi up

:D You the man. :TH: Militant is right, this is nothing but BIPRAN KI REET, now you guys choose whether you want Guru Gobind Singh, or do you want Ganesh? grin.gif