Intelligent Us!

wannabekaur5

WJKK WJKF

I have a theory about intelligence and hair! Yes I no I no, but I like biology!

We all have long hair (we should have anyway) and we comb our hair and we get loads of gunjala out, and it hurts, agreed yes?. The brain detects this hurt and sends extra blood up the hair where it hurts. Meaning that we have this extra oxygen from our blood in the brain... meaning that the brain actually works better! This makes sense don't it?

This theory works in Einstien's case... cos wheneva u see his pictures, he's the mad scientist with the wild hair, innit? All the phropets including Muhammed and Jesus all kept their hair, see where it got them. Soo if you are thinking about keeping your hair, keep this theory in mind!

WJKK WJKF

Guest s133k_s1kh

WJKK WJKF

prove it :D:

Hmm, how am I supposed to prove this ? I'll see what I can do... suggestions anyone? there must some biologist on here...

WJKK WJKF

FATEH!!!

Ummm.. whn i was in india, we had board exams there for grade 10 and 12. There used to be a full article in most of the newspapers when the results for these board exams came out. The title of these news articles always said

"GIRLS OUTSHINE BOYS IN BOARD EXAMS" rolleyes.gif

So this might explain things.

GURU RAKHA!!!

WJKK WJKF

I have a theory about intelligence and hair! Yes I no I no, but I like biology!

We all have long hair (we should have anyway) and we comb our hair and we get loads of gunjala out, and it hurts, agreed yes?. The brain detects this hurt and sends extra blood up the hair where it hurts. Meaning that we have this extra oxygen from our blood in the brain... meaning that the brain actually works better! This makes sense don't it?

This theory works in Einstien's case... cos wheneva u see his pictures, he's the mad scientist with the wild hair, innit? All the phropets including Muhammed and Jesus all kept their hair, see where it got them. Soo if you are thinking about keeping your hair, keep this theory in mind!

WJKK WJKF

Fact: when we are upsidedown the blood rushes to the brain... increasing memory by 30 %... :D

So for those of u who are finding revision diffucult n dont seem to remember anything... STUDY UPSIDEDOWN!