Amrrritvelaaa

Akaali

AmritVela!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

These are the three virtues of amritvela:

1. Because once you have your own mind under control, intuition will give you all the knowledge of the world.

2. If you have a control on your mind through your social and structural thing you have answer for everything.

3. And if you have control on your own mind, you can see the soul and God right within you.

Majority of the Sikhs come from India and Most Indian Sikhs do not believe in 'amrit vela.' Amrit vela starts at about 1:00 a.m. Is that amrit vela that they sit down in their beds and snore."Amrit vela sach nao vadeeaaee veechaar." That ambrosial hour is a time to look to see and to praise the Infinite. Why? Why are you praising God? It is just connecting. A finite in the ambrosial hour connects with the Infinite. Why do I say that? You'll be shocked to see they slept. Those who have reached a state of mind of service for others, you'll find that they leave their body between 1 to 6 a.m. You can watch their dead body between that time. That proves that all men of God and servants of God and part of God at that time is active. Therefore, we who are small in number should not be small in our attitude. We who are small in our resources should not be small in our prosperity. We who are small in body should not be small in our grace.

And all this what is required to come out, is going to come out of the mind... and the mind doesn't follow any rules. Once the cork is out, genie is out and it is going to do what it is going to do. Therefore, please understand, amritvela is essential! Daily bath is essential that you may not smell bad. Food is essential that you may not feel weak. Smiles are essential that you may not drown into sorrow. Money is essential that you have to move and pay, and buy and get. Money is a medium of services and energy. Everything is essential... but if sadhana is not essentially done, your everything will fall apart. Let me put it in that way. And those of you who feel that by doing no amritvela, you are going to make it: NO!!

I tell you what it is. You did amritvela for a while and you made it. Now that you are not doing it you are actually falling apart. That's why those who are not with us are not with us because they are not with us... they didn't want to. They fell out, they went away, because they had no juice, no energy left. They couldn't grow. They didn't have the answer. A Singh Sahib is not a Singh Sahib who does not have the answer. A leader is not a leader who doesn't lead

Soul took the mind and the body to get the answer. Soul became a part of God alive here to look at God. That's the purpose of life. Some people say, "What is the purpose of my life?" Purpose of life is simple: You are not a part of God. You took... you did a lot for it. It didn't come to you free! You stupid <banned word filter activated> human beings, who waste this opportunity for nothing, you shallow, dumb! You ARE God!!! You don't have to become God. The tree is in the seed! You took the opportunity to come to the world of senses to look back at God and to enjoy it. Human life is for focusing on God, but if the lens of the mind is totally fogged, you lose the contact.

Well, I'm not giving you a promise of great prosperity, great happiness. It might be that I have used the word 'stupid' many times and you may not like to hear from me because you are very intolerant these days. But let me tell you something. I don't have to curse you. You are cursing yourself! I don't have to make you unhappy. You are making yourself unhappy. I don't have to ask you to suffer, you are suffering yourself. Because you have no relationship with Guru Ji.

If you want health, happiness and to be holy, then you'll do sadhana, aradhana and prabhupati. Everything else is bogus, you are all bogus and you will die as bogus! Everything is painful, you are in pain, and you will die in pain, whether you get college degrees, tons of money, lots of power, great ego maniac Americans or as very humble bag person, it doesn't make any difference.

Those who have no gift of amritvela with them, shall have no gift of happiness. Let us talk in a direct mathematical proportion. Your sadhana is a proportionate source of happiness in your life. Neither your marriage, nor your wife, nor your children, nor your future, nor your promises, nor your teacher can do it. He can only tell you what amrtivela is. He can tell you to do amritvela. He can remind you. Postman never writes the letter. Letter is only delivered by the postman. And my virtue in your life is only that your destiny has to achieve that highest promise which your soul made to God... and God gave you the word.

And my promise is to remind you that these 3 words decide EVERYTHING: Sadhana, aradhana and prabhupati!

Meaning:

Sadhana(amritvela) . Aradhana means do the sadhana as prescribed. Prabhupati means you become master of the God. Pati means husband. Prabhu means the God. The creative unknown means prabhu. I'm just telling you in a very simple English so nobody can feel confused. And this is a realism and that is what Nanak the man said. That is what Nanak the Guru said. And that is what the Nanak God said.

Amrit Velaa sach naao, vadiaaee veechaar. Karamee aavai kaparaa nadaree mokh duaar. Kiv sachiaaraa hoeeai kiv koorai tuutai paal.

How we can become truthful, elegant, sophisticated, divine, graceful and how can this false wall be broken up? And how can we see the freedom and how we'll be covered? How we'll have a shield? And to that Nanak answers... Nanak the man, Nanak the Guru and Nanak the God answers: "Amrit Velaa sach naao, vadiaaee veechaar. Karamee aavai kaparaa nadaree mokh duaar.", and then under the seal of my office, under the hand of my jurisdiction: "Nanak evai jaaneeai sabh aape sachiaar." Thus under the command of that One who knows all truth, Nanak says so, and vouches it!

Those who are Sikhs who are miserable, they should be miserable and they will be miserable, because they are not doing sadhana. They are not doing aradhana and God is not with them. Those who are non-Sikhs and they are not doing sadhana, they are not doing aradhana and God is not with them. Your soul... the source of your life... cannot look at the life of Creative God, without that clarity and control of the mind. You can get a very high priced camera. If the lens is broken and it is foggy you are not going to get any picture... doesn't matter what. Don't you understand that that law applies?

When I see somebody with a camera, I see them taking care of it. I see them taking a very fine, beautiful kind of a paper to clean the lens of the camera so that it may not get scratched and rubbed. I'm asking that <banned word filter activated>... super <banned word filter activated>... how can you not use that same technology with your own mind? Why can't you use that sophisticated subtle touch of divinity to clean the clumsiness and the fog of the mind, and see through your soul the divinity and God in every living aspect, and be happy and joyful? Why you are enjoying your stupidity so much, and in your mud clinging to the pole of death? Why you are dying a useless life? Why not you are willing to live in that height and see the vastness of the Creative God? Why this smallness?

I hope you will understand that there is no power in the world which God can bestow on you but the opportunity of sadhana. When you do sadhana, and your mind is controlled, your life is together, then you can be "niaaraa".

That's what Guru Gobind Singh did. When people gave their head, he asked for the head with a naked sword. They gave their head. Each time he came with a bleeding sword. It freaked out everybody. What he gave them? Nothing. He gave them bana. Decorated them in a certain clothing and brought them out. And they were different than all. That's why you can't wear bana. You don't have the grit, you don't have the courage, you don't have the capacity to stand out in bana! You don't feel convenient. You are a commoner and you shall suffer the pain of the commoner! Guru Gobind Singh, the father of this nation, took us out of being commoners. Your problem is psychological. You have to deal with the commoners as the leaders and you can't do that.

People want happiness for nothing. There's nothing, nothing

Look into your own stupidness. You came from the stupid background and pain and tragedy. We gave you a message. You cannot do it,

There's a very good thing. When two people fight, they say: "We'll meet you in court." And life is like that. You'll meet in the court, Dharam Rai. When Dharam Rai will ask for the account, what you will take with you? An ultimate court where everybody has to go and stand. Therefore it is not that you can get away with things. Yes, but only temporarily. Well, that's what every thief does.

But what I'm telling you is, to all issues, to all problems, to all promises, to all good will gestures and to all difficulties... to all failures, to all handicaps, still the words of Nanak are true... Nanak the man.

"Amrit Velaa sach naao, vadiaaee veechaar. Karamee aavai kaparaa nadaree mokh duaar. Nanak evai jaaneeai sabh aape sachiaar!"

http://www.sarblohwarrior.blogspot.com/

WJKK WJKF

ohmy.gif

Soul took the mind and the body to get the answer. Soul became a part of God alive here to look at God. That's the purpose of life. Some people say, "What is the purpose of my life?" Purpose of life is simple: You are not a part of God. You took... you did a lot for it. It didn't come to you free! You stupid <banned word filter activated> human beings, who waste this opportunity for nothing, you shallow, dumb! You ARE God!!! You don't have to become God. The tree is in the seed! You took the opportunity to come to the world of senses to look back at God and to enjoy it. Human life is for focusing on God, but if the lens of the mind is totally fogged, you lose the contact.

http://www.sarblohwarrior.blogspot.com/

My favourite part. Hehehe

WJKK WJKF