Amrrritvelaaa

Akaali

WJKK WJKF

Chi! rolleyes.gif

Firstly ROCK ON !!!

Heres my contribution:

To first wake up at amritvela you need to have the motivation. Cos when most of us wake up its like : aww morning already? U people GO TO BED EARLY

When you should really wake up to the thoughts of summit like this:Waheguruji !! Waheguru !! You have given me another day! So that I may do your bhagti! So I may spend this new day in your charan. I will get up so that I may start, so that i may be thankful for everything you have given me! So I can show my limitless love for you!! Waheguru!!

BOLEEE SOOO NIHALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! (some one please reply)

WJKK WJKF!!!!!!!!!!

at first you will find yourself forcing yourself to get up and do abyiaas , then it will becme a habbit and then u will start feeling the ras!!!

as for waking up a easy way to wake up is i guess drink lots of water b4 you go sleep , u'll hve to wake up to go to the toilet at like 1 or 2 so its sorted :TH:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

at first you will find yourself forcing yourself to get up and do abyiaas , then it will becme a habbit and then u will start feeling the ras!!!

as for waking up a easy way to wake up is i guess drink lots of water b4 you go sleep , u'll hve to wake up to go to the toilet at like 1 or 2 so its sorted :TH:

When I first started to wake at Amritvela I would first listen to Asa di // (Balwinder Singh Rangila) before I did my paath etc. I just felt the glory of the Gurus from the first time ( sorry if it sounds all cheesy but it is true) I listened to really nice kirtan that grabbed me be my soul and shook all the previous life away. Thats why I constantly talk about the importance of waking at Amritvela and Amrit and strict rehat etc. The less your eyes see Gurbani, the lesser of a GurSikh you are. (I love it now I hum Gurbani without noticing while Im busy or working pray.gif Beg for that :TH: )

If you want to get up then have the feeling of crying {without actually crying} for the Guru and you will feel the love of Guru. Your mind will then be like a drug addict, addicted to the drug of Naam.

It is helpful if you have a room setup, or have Sri Guru Granth at home.

This is the fact. Right now we are in the history of Sikhi and you should be known, for the Sikhs of the future. We should not sit back our whole life and just be seen as a normal regular ol' Sikh. You are a special exception to all others, just because, and for no reason. (this is like the pictures where the eyes follow you grin.gif ) Accept the love that Guru gives you. Then give it to someone else. :TH:

Satnam Siri Vaheguru Jio pray.gif

Stop bumping this thread.. its not funny hehehehehe!

Your weird man. :D @

BOLEEE SOOO NIHALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! (some one please reply)

SSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GUUUUUUUUURRRRBBBURRRRRRRRR AAAAAAKAAAAAAAALLLLLLL