Grow Kesh And Don The Spiritual Crown....a Personal Experience

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Excellent post - (in fact i am still to read a better post on ss )

How about we people circulate this entire post as an email to all our mona sikh friends(both males, females ) ?

wow....nice experiences...

I have my own experience too...lol...I am not mona and never was...but I joined up this big IT company and the guy who referred me there was a friend of friends and was a south Indian...before the interview he said "bhai saab i know u respect ur religion, but they wud never keep u on the job if u go like this wearing a turban". He said the company ppl think turban wnt let u put on the headphones as it was a technical helpdesk rolde....He even told me there is no turbaned Sikh in the whole company. Anyways I needed this job bad(coz my visa was expiring and I needed a job to stay in this country) so i went to the interview in a pony...the interview was fantastic with Guru ji himself coming to my aid but thats a different story...I got the job and the I started my training...I didn't wear turban for whole one week...and next monday was my b'day so i tied my sohni pag and went into work...lol..everybody was like 'wow u look cool'...and u know how they keep asking what religion ur and y do u wear this and I said I am sikh and some of my fellow trainess who knew it was my bday that day asked "r u wearing it for ur bday" and i said yes and from now I am having bday everyday...lol...and ever since then i am the only turbaned Sikh boy in the whole big company...and even goras go 'man u have a nice personality'...it is gud..the headphones were not that easy on pag but Guru ji gave me an idea and now i put on my headphones and then tie the pagg on top of them...lol...what u gotta do u gotta do...So it is all Guru's kirpa...I always do ardass it stays that way....