Sikh Students At Uni *video*

Akhoza

You know, I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been the 'expected' backlash from the more hardcore members to this video...LOL...was expecting the usuall strop by some forum pps...

It's a funny video!!!!

instead of taking the mick out of people that do such things .. we should try and bring em clsoer to sikhi by making sikhi fun... the videos is funny if a boys watching it but sum girls mite find it offensive which will create the idea that you just like to take the mick out of ppl that are weak in sikhi

You know, I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been the 'expected' backlash from the more hardcore members to this video...LOL...was expecting the usuall strop by some forum pps...

It's a funny video!!!!

LOL yh im surprised grin.gif , i put it on here to so people would be going crazy but apparantly people share my sense of humour blush.gif :D

Guest gurpreet_singh101

that was totally manmat singing lustful and stupid songs. this guy is a clown he aim is to be a bhangra singer which is not rite. he is fully keshdhari and giving a bad name to sikhs, his aim shud be to jaap naam and be with the guru