Singnee Needs Your Help!

wannabekaur5

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH PENJI OF THE PANTH!

May i commend you for following the Panth of Waheguru even though your parents seem against it. I won't deny it makes my blood boil when parents are against their child from following the path of Waheguru, but usually that's because they ashamed that a child is more religious then they are. Sharam Oundhi....

Parents also like to throw lines like 'But who'll marry a girl who's Amritdhari' etc. I can tell you can find millions of Amritdhari boys. You just need to know where to look. (BTW - Ask them if they'd like you to be a trollop, lets see the reaction shall we)

Have a look at this link and they have pictures too, show that to your parents.

http://www.realsikhism.com/faq/headcovering.html

BTW - Don't argue with them just say Gur Fateh to them everytime they instigate an argument, and they'll soon stop trust me. - If you require further asistance please message me and i'll be more than happy to help :TH:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

WJKK WJKF

Yes!!! They said dat 2 me once: You gonna make us look bad when we get a munda 4 u!!

Yer I no man loadsa boys out der lol, the problems the other way round, ma mate don wanna take amrit yet, cos hes scared he don get himself a girl! But like, don wanna think about that yet, still quite young hunna... he he he!

Anyways keep posting, ur doin great!!!!!! Waheguru!!!

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Yes!!! They said dat 2 me once: You gonna make us look bad when we get a munda 4 u!!

Yer I no man loadsa boys out der lol, the problems the other way round, ma mate don wanna take amrit yet, cos hes scared he don get himself a girl! But like, don wanna think about that yet, still quite young hunna... he he he!

Anyways keep posting, ur doin great!!!!!! Waheguru!!!

WJKK WJKF

lool parents eh? they said that to you...if i had a daughter who was a singhni i would feel sooooo blessed ..but then i guess all of us here have a different way of thinking..

i think its brilliant that you've decided to wear a dastaar, dont back down now :D