Help

Guest Guest

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much!

i understand where all of you are coming from, but i have one more question

i have these feelings for him, and he does too for me that is, so dont they count for anything? we talk about how waheguru has evrything planned for us, and that we should accept his bhanna or that waheguru gives us choice ..

what if this is what waheguru wants me to do? what if i am the one who is suppose to go up to him and be like listen i like and i know you like me, so lets get to know each other more before we get into anything else. is something wrong with that? or would he view me,as hardkaurworrier has said, as someone who is jus out there to have some fun. isn't this how relationships are build. aren't we allowed to taek risks? or should i completly forget that i have these strong feelings for him?

please help me in this. it is killing me. what if i dont say anything and some other girl asks him out? i dont wanna regret it later. i rather get to know him now and see for my self if he is the kind of person who is good for me. may be he is the one who willhelp me in sikhi. i really dont wanna regret it later.

tuk: "appnan hati appnaa appey hi kaaj savariye"

meaning with your own hands you fix your own tasks. or am i applying a wrong tuk or gettin an wrong meaning!

someone please explain that to me. life is so confusing.

why is it there are only few people replyd to my questions...

dont everyone want to help me? sad.gif

Fateh bhenjee

I thought I shed some light on to your situation (in a practical sense).

• Firstly, if the guy likes you then he definitely would have said it if nothing more.

• Secondly there will be a good explanation as to why things are stalled - maybe you lack an essential component which prevents him approach your parents for marriage? (or vice-versa)

• Thirdly, this might be an awkward time to propose anything - already lots to do (busy with college) or nothing to do (unemployed).

I can see how if someone else proposes to him may eventuate in you having feelings of missing out. The guy is right to say all is in bhaana.

Since you have asked for help/advice my suggestion is to ask him in a poised and fairly laidback manner of what he thinks about the possibility of marriage and what obstacles exist (if any). Keep your composure and not show any emotions, hopefully you in return will get a honest and constructive response.

You never know bhenjee, you might be engaged next week :D

Fateh.

well, how old r u first of all?

r u even done school?

if not, u need to keep focus on building ur education so u can get a gud career in the future.

if u get deep into this relationship, then im afraid its going to distract u alot. thats the truth.

when ur older u may want to talk to parnts like the above have mentioned. and u cud get maried.

if u feel like u many loose him by that time....well.life goes on like tupac once said..and theres plenty of fishes in the sea. ohmy.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

Jap Naam Bibi..whatever you are talkin is not real, its temporary. If this is bothering you, go ahead and talk to the guy..but this has got nothing to do with SIKHI. What is more important to you?? The Guru's Hukam or the guy??

The very reason you has posted the second time is because you are not ready to accept what the posters have said. It seems you have made a decision that you have to talk about this to the guy. I am not a guy who is very familiar with gurbani and am no where close to the people who have posted here. But i was always taught to stay away from 5 evils..and you are a victim of one of those evils.. Be it attachment {moh} or be it lust {kaam}. I think its MOH in your case. and if you have been raised the SIKH way, you very well know how to saty away from the evils. rght??

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU SAHAI !!

rqnu iqAwig kaufI sMig rcY ]

rathan thiaag kouddee sa(n)g rachai ||

Forsaking the jewel [naam], they are engrossed with a shell [body].

swcu Coif JUT sMig mcY ]

saach shhodd jhoot(h) sa(n)g machai ||

They renounce Truth[waheguru] and embrace falsehood [maya].

jo Cfnw su AsiQru kir mwnY ]

jo shhaddanaa s asathhir kar maanai ||

That which passes away [body, this world], they believe to be permanent.

jo hovnu so dUir prwnY ]

jo hovan so dhoor paraanai ||

That which is immanent [waheguru], they believe to be far off.

Coif jwie iqs kw sRmu krY ]

shhodd jaae this kaa sram karai ||

They struggle for what they must eventually leave.

sMig shweI iqsu prhrY ]

sa(n)g sehaaee this pareharai ||

They turn away from the Lord, their Help and Support, who is always with them.

cMdn lypu auqwrY Doie ]

cha(n)dhan laep outhaarai dhhoe ||

They wash off the sandalwood paste;

grDb pRIiq Bsm sMig hoie ]

garadhhab preeth bhasam sa(n)g hoe ||

like donkeys, they are in love with the mud.

AMD kUp mih piqq ibkrwl ]

a(n)dhh koop mehi pathith bikaraal ||

They have fallen into the deep, dark pit [of maya, attachment, the 5 evils].

nwnk kwiF lyhu pRB dieAwl ]4]

naanak kaadt laehu prabh dhaeiaal ||4||

Nanak: lift them up and save them, O Merciful Lord God! ||4||

-------------------------------------------------------------------

imiQAw qnu Dnu kutMbu sbwieAw ]

mithhiaa than dhhan kutta(n)b sabaaeiaa ||

False are body, wealth, and all relations.

imiQAw haumY mmqw mwieAw ]

mithhiaa houmai mamathaa maaeiaa ||

False are ego, possessiveness and Maya.

imiQAw rwj jobn Dn mwl ]

mithhiaa raaj joban dhhan maal ||

False are power, youth, wealth and property.

imiQAw kwm k®oD ibkrwl ]

mithhiaa kaam krodhh bikaraal ||

False are sexual desire and wild anger.

this thing applies totally to me as well. guru kirpa karey pray.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

"as you sow , so shall u reap, if you plant thorns one day you are going to be pricked by them

das has ben in similar situation but in the end of the day if u want to meet waheguru you must frist discard all sensual desires of your body then those in your mind. as long as we cling to our physical and mental cravings we cannot possibly bring ourshelves across to the otherside.

we cannot please our cravings and do bhagti at same time . he who puts his feet into two boats, will certainly drown . as long as we do not take one supprt or do not follow the path with a one pointed mind the secret of life will not be reaveled to us

lust anger greed false attachments and ego are all evils actions that are destroying the body we shouldt be attached to boys and girls and be only attached 2 waheguru

the body is the temple of god. we are destroying the very body in which we one day have the vision of waheguru

penji do ardas and jaap imense amount of naam everything will certainly be sorted

sad to see this is the condition of the youth wear a kirpan and do some banis in the morning but look at girls and flirt with them throughout the day

you should be ashamed for being a girl and asking this its a shame what girls are turning into these days