Rehit?

Guest (no name)

AKJ are Singh Sabhiyas and are following Khalsa Maryadha in it’s original form without all the innovations and deviations which have crept into the Khalsa Panth over the centuries. Eating meat is clearly against Gurmat. Yet SGPC has no problem with this barbaric practice. SGPC’s maryadha changes to any direction to which the winds of politics takes it to. The original SGPC maryadha clearly stated the the Bhog should be done at Mundhavni, but later on under pressure SGPC changed its maryadha and wrote that the Bhog can be done at Mundhavni or Ragmala. I'm not trying to start another debate here, but clearly this shows how SGPC's maryadha is subject to change under political pressure.

International Akali, since you follow the Kala Afghana-Ghagha Sikhi, can you tell me what is your stance on Dasam Banis in our Nitnem which Kala Aghanists are against, but SGPC supports? Are you going to go with SGPC’s stance on this or Kala Afghana-Ghagha’s stance?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

International Akali, since you follow the Kala Afghana-Ghagha Sikhi, can you tell me what is your stance on Dasam Banis in our Nitnem which Kala Aghanists are against, but SGPC supports? Are you going to go with SGPC's stance on this or Kala Afghana-Ghagha's stance?

FATEH!!

Seriously, why do you have to attack the person without a proper basis??

He is so right in saying that if these issues prevail..SIKHI will never unite. do you get what heis trying to say??

and i have a request to make..does anyone have akj and sgpc rehit maryada in pdf form??? Pleaseeee Pleaseeeeeeeee find one for me.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

AKJ are Singh Sabhiyas and are following Khalsa Maryadha in it’s original form without all the innovations and deviations which have crept into the Khalsa Panth over the centuries. Eating meat is clearly against Gurmat. Yet SGPC has no problem with this barbaric practice. SGPC’s maryadha changes to any direction to which the winds of politics takes it to. The original SGPC maryadha clearly stated the the Bhog should be done at Mundhavni, but later on under pressure SGPC changed its maryadha and wrote that the Bhog can be done at Mundhavni or Ragmala. I'm not trying to start another debate here, but clearly this shows how SGPC's maryadha is subject to change under political pressure.

International Akali, since you follow the Kala Afghana-Ghagha Sikhi, can you tell me what is your stance on Dasam Banis in our Nitnem which Kala Aghanists are against, but SGPC supports? Are you going to go with SGPC’s stance on this or Kala Afghana-Ghagha’s stance?

oh brother...

First of all i want to tell you something... i dont think you even know the difference between SGPC and Akal Takht....

Secondly as per Akaal Takht Maryada... 3 nitnem Bani are: Jaap Sahib, Japji Sahib, Swaiye

Whatever is agreed upon in the panth is bani... i dont understand what your trying to get at... i am trying to stress that if everyone just follow Panthic Maryada, Khalsa Panth will be in Chardi Kala and we could do whateever we wanted...

Now I dont want to get a Warning on Meat Issue... and get into a debate with you panth dhokees....

Give me your adress and name im going to report you to vedenti too...

But according to the Kala Afghanists Jaap Sahib, Sawaiya and Choupi are not the krit of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. But according to Akal Takht's Panthic Maryadha these are the Krit of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. So which is it, do you stand with Kala Afghan-Ghaga on this one or with the Panth?

But according to the Kala Afghanists Jaap Sahib, Sawaiya and Choupi are not the krit of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. But according to SGPC or Panthic Maryadha these are the Krit of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. So which is it, do you stand with Kala Afghan-Ghaga on this one or with the Panth?

I dont understand why you put Gurbux Singh Kala Afghana and Inder Singh Ghugga together...

kala afghana-ghagga?

As i have said several times Panthic Maryada is supreme... Prof Inder Singh Ghagga has said on radio before as well that jaap sahib, sawaiye and chopai are bani as per panthic maryada he accepts it...

In the debate he says whatever is in Sikh reyat maryada he accepts... and then why you keep saying reffering to him as kala-afghana-ghagga...

What about you... what about the meat issue... what right do you have to go against panthic maryada on meat issue... you first get your facts straight then go on talking about someone else and how they dont accept certain tings in panthic maryada...

Look at your self before you judge anyone... On your next post please say whether you are with panth or not on meat issue and per sri akaal takht sahib maryada... if you are not then you are Panth Dhokee... Dont go anywhere else and changbe the subject because that is what your doing

If you are not im going to send a letter to vedenti... put your name and adress.. i will come to your house and deliever it.. i live in toronto area

Inder Singh Ghagha has said that he supports Kala Afghana and agrees with him. What conclusion do you expect us to arrive at?

If Inder Singh Ghagha fully agrees with the Panthic Maryadha, then please explain to me why he refers to Naam-Japna as “Gorakh Dhanda” when the Panthic Maryadha clearly says on article four of the Maryadha that a Sikh should do Naam Japna.

“1. A Sikh should wake up in the ambrosial hours (three hours before the dawn), take bath and, concentrating his/her thoughts on One Immortal Being, repeat the name Waheguru (Wondrous Destroyer of darkness).”

So do you stand with Inder Singh Ghagha who calls this “Gorakh Danda” or are you going to stand with the Panth on this one which is clearly a part of the official Akal Takht Maryadha?

BTW, I live in Windsor Ontario. But I whenever I visit Bramton I visit Tapoban Sahib. So come to Tapoban next time I am there and deliver to me the letter.

Inder Singh Ghagha has said that he supports Kala Afghana and agrees with him. What conclusion do you expect us to arrive at?

If Inder Singh Ghagha fully agrees with the Panthic Maryadha, then please explain to me why he refers to Naam-Japna as “Gorakh Dhanda” when the Panthic Maryadha clearly says on article four of the Maryadha that a Sikh should do Naam Japna.

“1. A Sikh should wake up in the ambrosial hours (three hours before the dawn), take bath and, concentrating his/her thoughts on One Immortal Being, repeat the name Waheguru (Wondrous Destroyer of darkness).”

So do you stand with Inder Singh Ghagha who calls this “Gorakh Danda” or are you going to stand with the Panth on this one which is clearly a part of the official Akal Takht Maryadha?

BTW, I live in Windsor Ontario. But I whenever I visit Bramton I visit Tapoban Sahib. So come to Tapoban next time I am there and deliver to me the letter.

ok first of all go and read the article... you are saying what you have been told...

You are avoiding my question again about the meat issue you have changed the topic again...

Its not hard to answer... In the video he said if one wants to do waheguru gurmantar they can but he rather read bani... there is nothing wrong with that is there??? Reading Gurbani isnt a bad thing?

Secondly He reffered to Gorakh DHanda as repition if we jus repeat one word and dont read gurbani at all....

Does it say how much time to do it in the morning? We do Waheguru jaap to get us ready for our day... We should remember the name of akaal purkh everywhere not just in the morning... it is to get our brain going and to focus on that one path.... he agreed with what he said as per panthic maryada.. it has no time on there

or you on a mission or something????

If he says not to read Gurbani i understand but what he is encourging is to read bani follow panthic maryada as per Sri akaal Takht sahib...

Ok whats your name you forgot to put that... you could be anyone... ill go to tapoban and then go looking for who?

i need to tel vedenti your name im not gonna put S SINGH on the Hukumnama... there is a countless S SINGH's in the world

If you are not im going to send a letter to vedenti... put your name and adress.. i will come to your house and deliever it.. i live in toronto area.
i need to tel vedenti your name im not gonna put S SINGH on the Hukumnama... there is a countless S SINGH's in the world

Vedanti tera mama lagda?? Why are you making fun of hukamnama?? Stay on topic.. don't jump around !