Rehit?

Guest (no name)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enough bickering, close this thread already

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif Did you just slam your head in the monitor :D :@ .

you would like that wont you? <_< buh nothings gonna happen to my head buh the monitor would sure fall from the table and break LOL.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh
you would like that wont you? :D buh nothings gonna happen to my head buh the monitor would sure fall from the table and break LOL.gif

Le why would i like that :@ and that too when it won't hurt you tongue.gif

Why do you keep bringing the kakkars into the issue? You don't like them? As for the statement about Bhagat Farid, it is Bhagat Sheikh Farid. It is not Farid Sani. To cover one lie, no need to incent more lies.

Read Bhagat Sheikh Farid's bani and see what he is saying and then tell me if he was here during the time of Guru Nanak or not. I know you are a student, that is why you are after me. Trying to establish that you are the greatest University student alive. Haha!

Why again did you bring the kakkars into the horse issue? Why are you trying to go off topic and change this topic into a discussion on kakkars? Who is questioning kakkars here? No one is. Maybe you.

Kakkars are mentioned everywhere in history, rehatnamas, hukamnamas, and Gurbani.

Aside from a couple of karam kaandee rehatnamas, sarabloh isn't mentioned anywhere.

To say that Bhagats were stuck in Karam Khund before Guru Nanak Dev Ji shows the amount of anti-Gurmat hatred and shows the lack of gyan. It is a direct disrespect of Bhagats to say that they were stuck in Karam Khund before. Shows you or your dehdhari didn't have too much gyan of Gurbani.

Even a Sukha addict who reads even a little bit about Bhagats will know that some of them came before Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

As for the comment related to Raam Raam Kurtaa, you just wrote what I wrote. Guru Shabad veechar. Waheguru isn't the only Guru Shahbad. Guru Shabad is Gurbani. Wake up!

Looks like you have been brainwashed by tapoban. I live on Goreway too, if you ever want a meeting.

Another question, are you getting mad?

Have we met before in person? I don't know. Which University do you go to?

"Kakkars are mentioned everywhere in history, rehatnamas, hukamnamas, and Gurbani."

khalsa fauj, please give me a tuk in which the 5 kakaars are mentioned

otherwise if you cant, shut up and stop preaching rubbish

To cover one lie, no need to incent more lies.

Read Bhagat Sheikh Farid's bani and see what he is saying and then tell me if he was here during the time of Guru Nanak or not. I know you are a student, that is why you are after me. Trying to establish that you are the greatest University student alive. Haha!

The research by many scholars says the same thing. 300 years have passed since Guru Gobind Singh jee's time. The first Sheikh Farid was 300 years before Guru Nanak. If Punjabi has changed so much in the last 300 years, wouldn't it just logically speaking change the same amount between the first Sheikh Farid and Guru Nanak? Why is the language contemporary? Simple logic.

Why again did you bring the kakkars into the horse issue? Why are you trying to go off topic and change this topic into a discussion on kakkars? Who is questioning kakkars here? No one is. Maybe you.

Kakkars are mentioned everywhere in history, rehatnamas, hukamnamas, and Gurbani.

Really? Find me ONE rehitnama that even uses the WORD kakaar or even lists them. Find me a tuk from Gurbani. There's one fake hukumnama to the Kabul Sangat that is acknowledged as a fraud. Find me any reference to kakaars. The only ones are in teh Bhatt Vehis which say Keski is a kakaar.

My point in bringing up kakaars is that if you want references for sarbloh bibek, then apply the same standard to all other rehits as well.

To say that Bhagats were stuck in Karam Khund before Guru Nanak Dev Ji shows the amount of anti-Gurmat hatred and shows the lack of gyan. It is a direct disrespect of Bhagats to say that they were stuck in Karam Khund before.

It's a lack of respect of Gurmat to suggest anyone can go to Sachkhand without Gurparsaad and Gurmat Naam.

Even a Sukha addict who reads even a little bit about Bhagats will know that some of them came before Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Based on Janamsakhis and other records, it's a fact that all bhagats met and became Sikhs of Guru Nanak.

As for the comment related to Raam Raam Kurtaa, you just wrote what I wrote. Guru Shabad veechar. Waheguru isn't the only Guru Shahbad. Guru Shabad is Gurbani. Wake up!

Look up the term "Gur Shabad" in Guru Granth Sahib. Find all the examples you can. Look at the "shabad" it will have an aunkarh under it. This indicates it is a singular noun. ONE Shabad. If it referred to all the shabads in Gurbani it would have no aunkarh. Gur Shabad is one word and is Gurmantar.

I feel sorry for you to be honest. Someone who doesn't believe in naam. Guru Sahib has said

ਮੂਰਖਾ ਸਿਰਿ ਮੂਰਖੁ ਹੈ ਜਿ ਮੰਨੇ ਨਾਹੀ ਨਾਉ ॥੨॥

How unfortunate that someone calling himself a Sikh makes fun of naam?

Looks like you have been brainwashed by tapoban. I live on Goreway too, if you ever want a meeting.

hahah! Hardly. If I've been "brainwashed" by Tapoban, then you've been brainwashed by Dr. Darshan Singh.

Another question, are you getting mad?

Have we met before in person? I don't know. Which University do you go to?

We have not met as far as I know. I go to the University of Ottawa

Some other questions.

Do you only listen to raag kirtan?

Do you agree to the khunden of kirtan by chanting Waheguru Waheguru in the middle of a Shabad? (This is serious beadbi of Gurbani)

Do you listen to proper raags at proper times?

Using Vaaja isn't puratan either. Why do you use it then?

How about toothpaste, don't use it since it has meat in it.

Some other questions.

Do you only listen to raag kirtan?

Do you agree to the khunden of kirtan by chanting Waheguru Waheguru in the middle of a Shabad? (This is serious beadbi of Gurbani)

Do you listen to proper raags at proper times?

Using Vaaja isn't puratan either. Why do you use it then?

How about toothpaste, don't use it since it has meat in it.

You won't answer my questions or debate properly but I see no harm in answering your questions

1) I listen mostly to the live broadcast from Sri Darbar Sahib.

2) I do not agree with doing dhunni in the middle of the Shabad unless it is spontaneous due to surti going to Dasam Duaar.

3) I listen to whatever is broadcast.

4) How do you know I use a vaja or anything else?

5) I use Uncle Tom's toothpaste which is vegetarian.

Although raag is good and important, it was at the time of Guru Arjun Dev jee that the tradition of Jotiaan tunes was started. If someone does not know raag does it mean that someone shouldn't try to sing a shabad?

GuruShabad is singular because only Bani parvaan by Guru Ji is Guru. You have understood that when there is aukarh, it is singular so that is good. Your defintion of naam is different from mine. Your definition of naam is 1 word. My naam is all of Gurbani. What is better? One word of Gurbani?

As for Fareed, it is Sheikh Fareed not Farid Sani. Show me one Gurbani tuk where he says Farid Saani? Also the Farid Saani you talk about, his name was Sheikh Brahm (Ibrahim).

All Sakhis and Nanak Parkash mention Guru Nanak Dev Ji meeting Sheikh Brahm.

As for the new pseudo scholars, they say whatever they want. There is no control over them. As for the descendents, it doesn't matter who they say. Descendents don't always tell the truth.

Read on all Bhagats and see what you get about their life times.

Also the questions posted above, they are the main things. Do you follow them? If not then why you preaching karam kaand?

They can sing the Shabads that aren't in raags. E.g. Sloaks and vaars. Guru Sahib also told us to listen to Kavishers and Dhadis, do you do that? Do you follow everything that Bhai Randhir Singh says? If not, then which things that he said don't you follow?

You still didn't answer the question about Nagar Kirtans and plates and glasses and the use of doonas.

this makes me sad. guru kirpa karey

o meri gal nahi sun nee theek aa. par guru di gul tey suno.

bhuqw bolxu JKxu hoie ]

bahuthaa bolan jhakhan hoe ||

To speak too much and babble is useless.

ivxu boly jwxY sBu soie ]1] rhwau ]

vin bolae jaanai sabh soe ||1|| rehaao ||

Even without our speaking, He knows everything. ||1||Pause||