Rehit?

Guest (no name)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

Khalsa Fauj Veer do you have da pdf version for rehat maryada by SGPC? if yes please make it available.

and if anyone could explain why we have different versions of rehat maryadas .Is it all beacuse of personal egos? Could that be the reason even amritdhari sikhs are not united? no.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

lol i find this forum so funny sometimes. we find out our brother wants to take amrit, n straight away throw him strait into the politics of differences. just follow the rehat given to you by the panj piareh. dont do farak between amrit. if you want to take amrit go 2 nex sanchaar and do it. what rehat Guru Sahib gives you follow it. the important thing is that you giving your head to your Guru. the basic core rehat is pretty much the same, jus slight variations in different jatha bandis. just look at all the different maryadeh and try keeping a rehat more or less in conjunction with all of them. its not that difficult to adapt them all e.g. no drinking alcohol, no meat etc. what you not sure on ask the panj piareh!keep prosa in mahraaj. do ardas, Guru Sahib will guide you himself.

I don't have a pdf version but if someone wants a hard copy, they can pic it up from their local Gurudwara. They are distributed free.

I will try to get it pdfied if someone wants it.

How do I know it is maryada given by Guru?

Guru Sahib created Khalsa Panth and also made KHalsa part of the Guru. It is not SGPC maryada. SGPC just has to duty to have it implmented which it has failed at. It is Panthic maryada, in oher words, Guru maryada.

even though we might not like it the fact still remains that we have these different versions of the maryada. the main ones we got sgpc, taksaal, akj.

now, veerji/penji read all three for yourself if you wish. buh in the end you must follow what punj payarey give you as a minimum. but i have also heard from some great gursikhs that we should "pick one" and not "mix and match" attributes from one version with another.

hope that make sense :D

If Guru Sahib agve one Panth, one Granth, there should be 1 maryada. Simple as that and that maryada is the one made by the Panth which SGPC is given the duty of promoting and implementing in Gurudwaras. If someone, akj or taksal have different views and they think they are right, they should take them to Akaal Takht and prove their point. If they can't, then they should accept the Panthic maryada and move on. Sitting there and making own maryadas isn't what Guru Ji created Khalsa Panth for.

Guest s133k_s1kh
If Guru Sahib agve one Panth, one Granth, there should be 1 maryada. Simple as that and that maryada is the one made by the Panth which SGPC is given the duty of promoting and implementing in Gurudwaras. If someone, akj or taksal have different views and they think they are right, they should take them to Akaal Takht and prove their point. If they can't, then they should accept the Panthic maryada and move on. Sitting there and making own maryadas isn't what Guru Ji created Khalsa Panth for.

FATEH!!

I dont think we should make an issue out of it. The basic maryada is more or less the same. So the people who go for amrit shak from a jatha they know what they are doing.

and we should just do what the PANJ ask us to do. But ye saying that dis rehit is the right one others are wrong wont take us no where.

so

kirat karo, naam japo, waand shakko ... te shotian shotian gallan piche na larro :TH: