Southall Nagar Keertan

SaRpAnCh

Hmm no mention of boys doing anything, therefore i say you stop perving on the girls LOL.gif

He said 'boys were smoking'

These girls who were dressed as if they were going to a daytime club had the flag and were waving it about-with no chuni or headcovering on thier heads.When i asked several girls to cover thier head and show some respect i was blanked,not until i said to one of the girls 'then you complain muslims rape and convert you ' did one girl come to her senses and covered her head and apologised by saying'sorry bhaji i did not mean to shw disrespect ',the rest of the girls walked off .Not only in the park did i see this but i saw several girls holidng the flags near thier feet while they were strolling along and no elder dared say nuffink to them,several girls were drunk and a few boys were smoking the odd ciggerette here and there so all in all this nagar keertan was a bad day for me only highlite was guru ji nuffink else.

wjkkwjkf

Let the muslims take them, we don't want people like this in Sikhi. :D :@

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maavan noo taan peaiyan nooo sharam oni chadi essi batmeeez bache ona de hege! - Bet the parents all mone at home. How can they educate their kids??

What was the nagar kirtan for Veer Ji?

,im sick of police harrasement and commitee harasment who dont want to speak the truth and let the truth be heard insted they amke lies to get the propogaters of truth arressted by calling them extreamists or fundamentalists ,this goes for most 'modern sikhs' as well who objected to fellow sikh youths carrying a placard honouring satwant singh beant singh kher singh ,jinda ,sukha ,and sant bhindrawale .....the sikh community is in a state of paralysis and is split ....the youth is waking up to reality but elders are trying to have them nicked...the police are to scared to confront Islamic Fundamentalists as they fear them but we sikhs -especially our youths are soft targets for them as the elders dont support them in any way or matter they are trying so hard ,and i mean really hard but even during threats of police,commitee ,oppostion action they continue to stand thier ground so big up to them and i respect them for that...........

Veera worry not...they'll be dead soon and so will all their hindumat along with them. Then Sikhs can take the Panth forward then. pray.gif

Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Pyaray.

Sikhohhh, we need to remember that until a person takes steps towards the guru they can not be regarded a sikh.

Therefore all these sansari pakhandi lok mentioned in the nagar keertan are not a representation of sikhi, but panjabi culture.

Sikhi and panjabi could not be more different. I do not attend nagar keertan because I could not contain my anger towards such disgraceful disrespect towards Guru Nanak ji di jot..

I respect my brothers and sisters who attend and make sure sikh morals are upheld.

:TH:

Bhull Chuk Marf

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

VJKK VJKF

VASAKHI MELA THIS YEAR IN HANDSWORTH, A GIRL HAD NISHAN SAHIB THE FLAG AND SMOKING I JUST WENT UP 2 HER GRABBED THE FLAG AND SED UR A DISCGRACE AND KEPT THE FLAG AND GAVE IT SOMEONE CNT MEMBER WHO!you can say i did the rong thing but i didnt do it in anger i just grabbed it off her!

VJKK VJKF

Perfect :TH: I would have done the same. If people have wiked ways then dont feel guilty to remind them that what they were doing is unacceptable. The smokers I would have dumped water from a cup to ruin the tobacco. I used to go round flicking the "cherry" off of people smokes when they arent paying attention, it works good when you see that they had to ask for a cigarette lighter, and it will be a while until they find someone with a lighter especially within the Sikh community. (Guru Teg Bahadur said not to even touch tobacco so I dont do that anymore)

I used to smoke for years and once I found Sikhi I stopped that second. My friend and I were talking and I said I wanted to become a Sikh so I was going to quit smoking. My freind thought that was the craziest thing I have ever said while laughing, and I handed him my brand new pack of smokes. His mouth dropped with shock. He knew how greedy I was with cigarettes and for me to even hand them to him might as well give them to him after I just walked really far to the store to get them moments before. When I first wanted to quit smoking I couldnt . Then I basically prayed that I would have the chance to stop all and I meant "ALL" of my bad habits. I then heard Kirtan "Re man mere sada har jap" (wow I still remember the title) Which basically pushed the button that takes me out of idle and put me in high gear with my uphill battle. From that second on I was to live an honorable life as a Sikh. So I guess that makes me a fanatic. Oh well. I love this feeling over all my life before Sikhi. The love now can never compare to the materialistic love from my previous life. I cant be a hypocrite so I cant get too personal about the idiots that ruin their bodies(pontlessly smoking) but I know I hate the smell. I dont have some habit that I go around forcing others to smell, but smokers can contaminate the air I am actually breathing at the time. They are really saying "If Im going to ruin my body then Im taking your health down with me". So Sikhs that smoke are really stupid and foolish. Getting a sex-change would be less suprizing to me because there isnt an actual hukamnama stating not to unlike smoking which is as specific as dont even touch it might as well use it , grow it, or profit from it. Well many many many Sikhs own gas stations and they profit from tobacco products which is against Guru Teg Bahadurs hukam. I think this is something to combat over the individual weakminded smokers. Once people stop being huge hypocrites then the Paanth can see the self-inflicted wounds to start to heal.

Be a real Sikh. Dont pretend you dont know right from wrong. What would you feel like in the presence of Guru Nanak Dev? Would you think the same? Would you ignore GuruJis personal hukam to you? Would you ignore SGGS now? If something went down can you prove your loyalty to the Paanth without discipline? Do you ever feel guilty doing things a Sikh should not do? Do you even care?

I used to smoke for years and once I found Sikhi I stopped that second. My friend and I were talking and I said I wanted to become a Sikh so I was going to quit smoking. My freind thought that was the craziest thing I have ever said while laughing, and I handed him my brand new pack of smokes. His mouth dropped with shock. He knew how greedy I was with cigarettes and for me to even hand them to him might as well give them to him after I just walked really far to the store to get them moments before. When I first wanted to quit smoking I couldnt . Then I basically prayed that I would have the chance to stop all and I meant "ALL" of my bad habits. I then heard Kirtan "Re man mere sada har jap" (wow I still remember the title) Which basically pushed the button that takes me out of idle and put me in high gear with my uphill battle. From that second on I was to live an honorable life as a Sikh. So I guess that makes me a fanatic. Oh well. I love this feeling over all my life before Sikhi. The love now can never compare to the materialistic love from my previous life. I cant be a hypocrite so I cant get too personal about the idiots that ruin their bodies(pontlessly smoking) but I know I hate the smell. I dont have some habit that I go around forcing others to smell, but smokers can contaminate the air I am actually breathing at the time. They are really saying "If Im going to ruin my body then Im taking your health down with me". So Sikhs that smoke are really stupid and foolish. Getting a sex-change would be less suprizing to me because there isnt an actual hukamnama stating not to unlike smoking which is as specific as dont even touch it might as well use it , grow it, or profit from it. Well many many many Sikhs own gas stations and they profit from tobacco products which is against Guru Teg Bahadurs hukam. I think this is something to combat over the individual weakminded smokers. Once people stop being huge hypocrites then the Paanth can see the self-inflicted wounds to start to heal.

This proves the notion that if you so desire the love of Guru ji, and Akal Purakh anything can be achieved....and without having to go through hardships to achieve it!

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Jine Kal Tariya d_oh.gif

This proves the notion that if you so desire the love of Guru ji, and Akal Purakh anything can be achieved....and without having to go through hardships to achieve it!

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Jine Kal Tariya d_oh.gif

Most of what I used to do has many references in SGGS, and YES with the love of Guru and Akal Purakh then anything is possible and I see so much proof that all I can do is understand Sikhi to be a divine and true power/force. I know Sikhi is the truth without a doubt in my mind. Its hard but very possible. The truth is in the center of all Gurdwaras, go and see for yourself. Sikhi is too perfect to forfiet unless you are a foolish manmukh. I love Sikhi and once you surrender your greedy mind then you will be actually joyful.

SatNam

Whats your point geeza? You got too much kaam in you or something???????????

We find it hard to believe that there wasnt any boys doing any bad stuff there. Anyways, all the nagar keertans i ever see on TV and once in real life was just punjabi culture a little sikhi... what a disapointment.

We find it hard to believe that there wasnt any boys doing any bad stuff there. Anyways, all the nagar keertans i ever see on TV and once in real life was just punjabi culture a little sikhi... what a disapointment.

wacko.gif A procession of GuruJi through the streets so people will see GuruJi and his institution who wouldnt normally get that chance is an indian culture thing??????? rolleyes.gif GurbaniKirtan is a punjabi culture thing or a Sikh culture thing??? lionchild you have become more loopy as the daze progress :D :@ @

I bet tv is the main source of your opinion. grin.gif

wacko.gif A procession of GuruJi through the streets so people will see GuruJi and his institution who wouldnt normally get that chance is an indian culture thing??????? rolleyes.gif GurbaniKirtan is a punjabi culture thing or a Sikh culture thing??? lionchild you have become more loopy as the daze progress :D :@ @

I bet tv is the main source of your opinion. grin.gif

You wouldnt understand PSK, after all you deny your culture and past and seem to be in a cloud of denial. Anyways, the channel was vision tv, and the programs where 2 shows that was all in punjabi and had a nagar keetan event that was taped in surrey and vancouver.