Dr Zakir Naik

• 2 years later...

i know this man,whenever he talk he starts with non muslims,i saw him commenting on guru nanak and hindu religion as well.

what we can do? nothing.

whats the point carrying khandas everywhere from bicep to neck, whats the point singing songs thats shows we are very brave? whats the point showing guns in jazzy b songs. with out guns no song can be hit.

i am going to write an article on my website on this so called scoller.

i wish i would have died b4 i saw him commenting on sikhism.

just wait.

ok if we start fighting against this man who can support you, SGPC, uk sikhs goverment punjabis!!! no one will supoort you.we are not one.

we are jatts ,tarkhans,chamars etc. or no one.where are those sikhs?

there is no end of this discussion. i asked everybody on this earth whoever carrying kirpan and a status of super sikhs.all are d....

everyone said they are not interested in politics, they are happy arranging kabadi matches or making new gurudwaras.

i am sick of these people. before i will do something about this naik i have to do something for sikh leaders.

veryy upset and sad and alone.

dr singh

www.singhisking.co.uk

wjkkw wjkf

i know this man,whenever he talk he starts with non muslims,i saw him commenting on guru nanak and hindu religion as well.

what we can do? nothing.

I've heard him talk a few times. Ignore him. People have already mentioned not to believe a word he said.

whats the point carrying khandas everywhere from bicep to neck, whats the point singing songs thats shows we are very brave? whats the point showing guns in jazzy b songs. with out guns no song can be hit.

Not only jazzy B. Tons more!!! Again we need to ignore them.

i am going to write an article on my website on this so called scoller.

i wish i would have died b4 i saw him commenting on sikhism.

just wait.

May waheguru help you with that.

ok if we start fighting against this man who can support you, SGPC, uk sikhs goverment punjabis!!! no one will supoort you.we are not one.

we are jatts ,tarkhans,chamars etc. or no one.where are those sikhs?

Fighting mainly causes Krodh.

there is no end of this discussion. i asked everybody on this earth whoever carrying kirpan and a status of super sikhs.all are d....

everyone said they are not interested in politics, they are happy arranging kabadi matches or making new gurudwaras.

Welcome to kalyug Gurumukho.

i am sick of these people. before i will do something about this naik i have to do something for sikh leaders.

veryy upset and sad and alone.

Don't worry, jap naam Khalsa ji. Contemplate on the true one. Problem solved. Your never alone!!

Bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

Naik has been caught out on more than 1 occasion.

I've noticed him lying at times in his speeches. He claims that Prophet Muhammed was prophecised as the "kalki avtaar".

Ali sina also lies at times on faithfreedom.org. He made insulting remarks about Sukhmani sahib one time few years ago.

Naik is good at arguments but at times he is not factually correct.

I dont understand why people feel the need to argue with such a person who makes up things to suit his argument

naik is a fake. iv heard many of his talks and most of his arguments can be refuted be any knowledgable person. He has technique and experience on how to debate and twist thing to suit him self. Iv sin the video of him on youtube about major religions and concept of god or sumt like that, and the guy hasnt even got a clue about the basics of sikhi let alone interacial debating. For example, while trying to prove he's some interfaith knowledgble scholor he commented on sikhi. while speaking he goes the sikh holy book is the sri guru granth sahib. and then picks up sum random book of his desk with big word on the cover saying sri guru granth sahib, and he goes, this is the sri guru granth sahib. now any person who knows any litle bit of sikhi will tell you u Sri guru granth sahib jis saroops are something you can pik up off a desk in 1 hand. basically when watchin the video you can see he clearly doesnt knw what Guru Granth sahib ji is, and as his audience had no one who may have knew, he got away wid such stupid acts. he also comes out wid rubish that Guru Nanak ji was influenced by a so called muslim known as Sant kabir. It doesnt take a very knowledgable sikh to refute this. the guy has experience in the debating area, however if wanting to debate with sikhi, or sikhs, i dont think he could pull it off.

Dr Zakir Naik reminds me of the fake babeh and Saints that are walking all over the place. He takes a verse adds some imagination and then arrive at the result he was seeking and then **poof** Super stardom amongst many gullable indivduals. His scientific arguments are extremely weak, and I don't like the aura of Islamic superstar he has developed.

Here is a quote that i find ridicolously funny by the Doctor

"The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay.

It is a shameless animal. Therefore people who eat its flesh, have no shame if their females mate with other men."

He should be given some type of comedian award

Dr Zakir Naik reminds me of the fake babeh and Saints that are walking all over the place. He takes a verse adds some imagination and then arrive at the result he was seeking and then **poof** Super stardom amongst many gullable indivduals. His scientific arguments are extremely weak, and I don't like the aura of Islamic superstar he has developed.

Here is a quote that i find ridicolously funny by the Doctor

"The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay.

It is a shameless animal. Therefore people who eat its flesh, have no shame if their females mate with other men."

He should be given some type of comedian award

I wonder what animals Muslims eat then that makes them marry and rape girls as young as age 9?

The man is an ignorant bandar whose arguments impress only Muslims who have yet to develop a mind of their own. He likes to consider himself a scholar after becoming a second-class Arab when he completed his "education" in Saudi, but he is more of a showman than anything else. Except for Muslims of course who believe that if an underfed monkey man tells you something, it must be true.

Regards,

K.

• 3 weeks later...

The reason he is spreading false information about guru nanak devji coz by doing this 'the word of god' or 'messenger of god' factor goes out of contention and hence guru nanak devji is reduced to a mere saint influenced by another saint and guru granth sahib ji is reduced to a mere book of compilations of hymns or poetry of various saints ans ultimately sikhism is merely reduced to a man made religion rather than true religion of god......how smart!!!!!....but that's the way he is

What we desperately need is a sikh scholar on gurmat who can propogate the faith around the world holding seminars and debates and counter these fake showmans who malign other religions ang we have none to defend ours.

I fink Sukhpreet singh udoke of gursikh foundation has a good knowledge and can develop himelf into a world class scholar.

Yes, PLEASE - we do need a SIKH scholar to debate him & others & cut all these fake showmans down & bring out the TRUTH !!!

We're waiting desperately for our Sikh Scholar Now - WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ki fateh !!!

Sincerely, Naaz