What Have You Been Addicted To?

wannabekaur5

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguruji ka khalsa Vaheguruji ki fateh

:@

im addicted to ketchup! i have it with everything (on toast, with roti, cheese sandwiches.... pretty much with everything) n that masala stuff u put in indian chai (mixture of lechins, souf etc...)..... i eat it ... i mean like spoonfuls of the stuff....im slightly abnormal..... im also addicted to my mp3 player.... cant get enough of it... has all my favourite shabads on it..... what else... grin.gif my favourite addiction in the world.... seeing Maharaj each morning before work..... if i dont get darshan...... i wither away n the withdrawal gets so intense that i cant function..... cant sleep......cant even drink ketchup.... blush.gif

mohi rain n vihaavai needh n aavai bin dhaekhae gur dharabaarae jeeo...

i cannot endure the night, and sleep does not come, without the sight of the Beloved Guru's Court...

forgive me

dust of ur sweet sweet charan

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

damn...that much ketchup :@ @ i don't like ketchup...and i HATE the smell of it...eww lol...hmm....i don't know what i've been addicted to lately....gosh...can't stop the chocolate though blush.gif oh well..that'll stop soon....gonna get braces :D blush.gif <_< ...and wow whats with the coke??? i don't even like coke :@blush.gif lolz

Vaheguruji ka khalsa Vaheguruji ki fateh

:@

im addicted to ketchup! i have it with everything (on toast, with roti, cheese sandwiches.... pretty much with everything) n that masala stuff u put in indian chai (mixture of lechins, souf etc...)..... i eat it ... i mean like spoonfuls of the stuff....im slightly abnormal..... im also addicted to my mp3 player.... cant get enough of it... has all my favourite shabads on it..... what else... grin.gif my favourite addiction in the world.... seeing Maharaj each morning before work..... if i dont get darshan...... i wither away n the withdrawal gets so intense that i cant function..... cant sleep......cant even drink ketchup.... blush.gif

mohi rain n vihaavai needh n aavai bin dhaekhae gur dharabaarae jeeo...

i cannot endure the night, and sleep does not come, without the sight of the Beloved Guru's Court...

forgive me

dust of ur sweet sweet charan

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

damn...that much ketchup :@ @ i don't like ketchup...and i HATE the smell of it...eww lol...hmm....i don't know what i've been addicted to lately....gosh...can't stop the chocolate though blush.gif oh well..that'll stop soon....gonna get braces :D blush.gif <_< ...and wow whats with the coke??? i don't even like coke :@blush.gif lolz

I know coke is pretty nasty stuff, all it is GAS! why the frik would you want to drink that.

Sardars drink LASSI, OR MILK! :e: