Goosebumps (Books and shows)

Beast Wars

Hindi Movies (hate them now)

Still Am

Shabad

Dhadi Vars and Kavishers

Hockey (not as much though)

Astronomy (love the creation of Akaal)

UFO shows (Time to see other people of Akaal)

haah u were addicted to Hindi movies?? i neva knew that..thasss so funnyyyy

i cant imagine u watching hindi movies..thas...funny lolz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HINDI EPISODES!!! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL DO I THINK I'M PLAYING AT?! HINDI DRAMA'S!!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW LOW I HAVE STOOPED!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!? THATS IT! NO MORE FROM 2DAY!!! HAHAHAHA

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME?!?!?!?! AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! I'M CRAZY, DUDE! HOW THE HELL DID I END UP WATCHIN THESE STUPID LITTLE CRAPPY SMELLY (but seriously interesting hahahaha) HINDI EPISODES? SOMEONE HELP ME MAN! I'M DROWNING IN THIS WORLD OF MAYA REAL BAD MAN!!

VAAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

Guest s133k_s1kh
HINDI EPISODES!!! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL DO I THINK I'M PLAYING AT?! HINDI DRAMA'S!!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW LOW I HAVE STOOPED!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!? THATS IT! NO MORE FROM 2DAY!!! HAHAHAHA

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME?!?!?!?! AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! I'M CRAZY, DUDE! HOW THE HELL DID I END UP WATCHIN THESE STUPID LITTLE CRAPPY SMELLY (but seriously interesting hahahaha) HINDI EPISODES? SOMEONE HELP ME MAN! I'M DROWNING IN THIS WORLD OF MAYA REAL BAD MAN!!

Can you name any for me???

Most of them talk of extramarital affairs and illegitimate children..dont they ??

All in all they are not good

here's the themes for all of em

sleek sikh has already mentioned 2. extramarital affairs and illegitimate children

i'll add one to the list, kalesh in your house.

i just dont understand why bibia watch it so much wacko.gif

here's the themes for all of em

sleek sikh has already mentioned 2. extramarital affairs and illegitimate children

i'll add one to the list, kalesh in your house.

i just dont understand why bibia watch it so much wacko.gif

too much of free time??? grin.gifgrin.gif

too much of free time??? grin.gifgrin.gif

how so? :D they take care of the house man. thats more than a full time job in itself

and they get soo into it too. my mom starts to talk about it like its happening in the gwandi's house LOL.gif

Can you name any for me???

Most of them talk of extramarital affairs and illegitimate children..dont they ??

All in all they are not good

all the Zee Tv one's i 'hopefully' used to watch are, or should i say 'were'...

banoo mein teri dulhan

etc etc

basically they're all about horrible mother in laws 4 sum reason and about exactly what u sed they're about!! hahahahahaha!!!

how so? :D they take care of the house man. thats more than a full time job in itself

and they get soo into it too. my mom starts to talk about it like its happening in the gwandi's house LOL.gif

if they r not free how can they watch these dramas.....lol

tell me bout it yaar.......since zee tv is here.....mum n the gwanden is like......tenu petaa ajj ki hoya........ LOL.gif

hahaha

Guest s133k_s1kh

banoo mein teri dulhan

etc etc

ajja banauna mein tenu DULHAN :D :@ .. dont watch that crap man..get rid of Zee Tv if you can.. watch something informative.

and don't you tell Khalsa123 about this addiction of yours <_<