What Have You Been Addicted To?

wannabekaur5

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I don't like tea

Me niether! I dunno how people sit around drinking tea all day, I havent drunk tea in nearly 12 years! and I havent missed it! If people insist I have something its usually Pani (not in West midlands though lol) or Hot water or Hot Water with lemon juice....ahhhh that clears out the system innit!

I think all bibya are addicted to chaaa! though its soo bad they cant function in the day without it! Anddd they waste sooo much Milk making tea I have suggested investing in a cow cos it saves me from making several trips down to the shop to just get Milk! wacko.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like tea

Me niether! I dunno how people sit around drinking tea all day, I havent drunk tea in nearly 12 years! and I havent missed it! If people insist I have something its usually Pani (not in West midlands though lol) or Hot water or Hot Water with lemon juice....ahhhh that clears out the system innit!

I think all bibya are addicted to chaaa! though its soo bad they cant function in the day without it! Anddd they waste sooo much Milk making tea I have suggested investing in a cow cos it saves me from making several trips down to the shop to just get Milk! wacko.gif

Lol.....I don't think if all the bibya are addicted to chaa.....i know sum men/boys who are as well....and well i guess when your used to having tea in the morning, you need it then (in order to function properly). And you dun have to have a lot of milk in it, it's actually supposed to be half water and have milk....at least that's how i make mines.....lol...you shud try it.....it's actually really gud :TH:

(I didnt not mean to offend anyone here...jus thought i'd share my opinion....Bhul Chuk maff)