What Have You Been Addicted To?

wannabekaur5

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been addicted to loads of things

1) PS2, Sega, Nitendo games mainly football. Fifa 2006 a big one.

2) TV...Sci Fi programmes.

3) Listerning to popular Music.

4) Empire Earth...(Computer games...thankfully not Sims)

5) Sikhi related things....spend days just reading about Sikhism.

6) Mushrooms; cant get enough of them and potato wedges!

7) Myspace

8) SS.

9) Also thinking aswell about all sorts...I even get headaches, My friends say I over complicate thngs with my thinking but I cant help reading into things and examing everything.

These addictions have never gone away I just control them better so they dont consume me like they have done in the past.

Vaheguruji ka khalsa Vaheguruji ki fateh

:D

im addicted to ketchup! i have it with everything (on toast, with roti, cheese sandwiches.... pretty much with everything) n that masala stuff u put in indian chai (mixture of lechins, souf etc...)..... i eat it ... i mean like spoonfuls of the stuff....im slightly abnormal..... im also addicted to my mp3 player.... cant get enough of it... has all my favourite shabads on it..... what else... grin.gif my favourite addiction in the world.... seeing Maharaj each morning before work..... if i dont get darshan...... i wither away n the withdrawal gets so intense that i cant function..... cant sleep......cant even drink ketchup.... blush.gif

mohi rain n vihaavai needh n aavai bin dhaekhae gur dharabaarae jeeo...

i cannot endure the night, and sleep does not come, without the sight of the Beloved Guru's Court...

forgive me

dust of ur sweet sweet charan

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

im addicted to ketchup! i have it with everything (on toast, with roti, cheese sandwiches.... pretty much with everything) n that masala stuff u put in indian chai (mixture of lechins, souf etc...)..... i eat it ... i mean like spoonfuls of the stuff....im slightly abnormal..... im also addicted to my mp3 player.... cant get enough of it... has all my favourite shabads on it..... what else... grin.gif my favourite addiction in the world.... seeing Maharaj each morning before work..... if i dont get darshan...... i wither away n the withdrawal gets so intense that i cant function..... cant sleep......cant even drink ketchup.... blush.gif

i cannot endure the night, and sleep does not come, without the sight of the Beloved Guru's Court...

forgive me

Ewww!! I h8 ketchup!! its soo red and blotchy- dunno how im gonna study medicine. Me 2 i can't go anywhere without my mp3

forgive me

Ewww!! I h8 ketchup!! its soo red and blotchy- dunno how im gonna study medicine. Me 2 i can't go anywhere without my mp3

i no eh! wacko.gif i use to like ketchup when i was small(mayb cuz of the sweet taste) i cant have ketchup with anything i eat!

MP3 rolleyes.gif .... i jack it up with katha and simran pray.gif