Inspiring Hi5 Page

Guest militant singh

This is a scene depic when guru gobind singh ji maharaj parted from mata gujar kaur ji and chhote sahibzade on the banks of river sarsa when they were being chased by turks and mughal fauj of aurangzeb and it was on this night when loads of diamonds pearls were thrown by singhs rather than handing over to mughals and sikh literatutre also vanished in the river.......if i am not wrong.

But <banned word filter activated> girl has used it as an ordinary pic on her hi5 account.

Guest s133k_s1kh
how do i know what?.. she a human being...a young female=sista :@

and i wasn't being offnsiv if the other post came out that way thn im sorry! blush.gif

bhul chuk muaf karni

lol..even i didnt get wht he had written..but then on closer observation :D :@ ..i figured out he said it jokingly. what he meant was...how did you know that she is our lil sister. Also, he had told her not to tell anyone about wht he had said .. :D .. hope i got him rght rolleyes.gif

and now.. that confusing post made you think that u might have said somethg offensive while replying back <_< :@ .

but this hi5 thg is crazyyyyyyyyyy. I was on it too but since my BAPU joined it.. i deleted my account :@ :cool: .

'When Your Sisters, Daughters And Your Mothers Are Dragged Away By Evil Men; It Is The Sikhs Who Bring Them Back To Protect The Honour Of Your Soul. While You Sleep In Warm Beds In The Harshness Of The Winters, It Is The Sikhs Who Roam The Jungles To Protect Your Lives. When You Are Thirsty On The BattleFields Of Life, It Is The Sikhs Who Break Their Skulls To Provide You With Water. It Is The Sikhs Who Recognise The Truth And It Is The Sikhs Who Are The Most Suffered. It Is The Sikhs Who Love The Whole Of Humanity And It Is The Sikhs Who Pray For The Worlds Happiness. It Is In A Sikh, To Serve, Protect, Defend And Carry Truth In Their Swords.'

d_oh.gif